Antonio Conte (363 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Nah man. PSG is gonna buy Pjanic and whoever else they want. Higuain is gonna get fed up at Napoli and leave to Chelski or forever be stuck in mediocrity, Fiorentina will break Rossi permanently and moan about lack of funds. And the $#@! sisters will stay in their brothel.
I hate psg.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I can see why ppl disagreewith Conte's 3-5-2, but i dont see how he can field a 4-3-3 without a dedicated LB.
We could though try the 3-4-3 in the 3-(1-3)-3 variation:

Tevez-Llorente-Vucinic (Giovinco-Osvaldo-Quaq/Pepe)

Machisio-Vidal-Pogba (Asamoah, Padoin, Isla, Licht, Pepe )

Pirlo (Asamoah/Pogba)

Chiellini --Bonucci- Barza (Ogbonna/Caceres/Peluso)

We get to keep the defense as it is, without accommodation times,optimal use of Pirlo at his fav place, Asa later to hold the ball after the lead, a wide variety if the next two tridents, according to our needs/form.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
and here we thoght ranieri playing sissoko, poulsen, marchisio and zanetti atthe same time was bad.

conte played isla, cacers, padion, baragli, ogbonna, chiellini, and asamoah :howler:

I bet you if conte could make another sub, he would have taken llorente and brought on peluso

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
and here we thoght ranieri playing sissoko, poulsen, marchisio and zanetti atthe same time was bad.

conte played isla, cacers, padion, baragli, ogbonna, chiellini, and asamoah :howler:

I bet you if conte could make another sub, he would have taken llorente and brought on peluso
Who cares, it worked.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
at this point I just can't wait for one day finally discovered what's up with this sudden change from being an adventurous coach who dared to use different formations and playing sexy football into being a stubborn ultra conservative coach that play the ugliest football amongst europe top teams.

"we don't have wingers that can cut in"

dat asamoah goal...

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
at this point I just can't wait for one day finally discovered what's up with this sudden change from being an adventurous coach who dared to use different formations and playing sexy football into being a stubborn ultra conservative coach that play the ugliest football amongst europe top teams.

"we don't have wingers that can cut in"

dat asamoah goal...
:facepalm2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 360)