Antonio Conte (204 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its because he ahs found his comfort zone and he will not go out of there until some very bad streaks of results happen and force him. Not that im wishing that anyways.. but i would like for next season to sign some more quality instead of padoins.

Sad but true.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Its because he ahs found his comfort zone and he will not go out of there until some very bad streaks of results happen and force him. Not that im wishing that anyways.. but i would like for next season to sign some more quality instead of padoins.

Sad but true.
Sadly i think we will be signing players like Cerci who is a decent player but he's not really Juve material. We wont sign top class players for at least another 2 seasons imo.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
and here we thoght ranieri playing sissoko, poulsen, marchisio and zanetti atthe same time was bad.

conte played isla, cacers, padion, baragli, ogbonna, chiellini, and asamoah :howler:

I bet you if conte could make another sub, he would have taken llorente and brought on peluso
and when khoze does the same thing at times, subbing defenders for forwards to protect their 1 goal lead (he regualarly did it during his inter days), everyone, including you the expert, wank themselves to death.

1-0 against a relatively dangerous fio rats, at this point in season, after a tiring international friendly week. shet can happen at any time.

at the end of the day, we are 14 points clear on top. there goes your ranieri comparison.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sadly i think we will be signing players like Cerci who is a decent player but he's not really Juve material. We wont sign top class players for at least another 2 seasons imo.
im OK with cerci and cuadrado (about 30% chances to sign him i'd say) they would clearly add something different and refreshing to the squad...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 182)