Antonio Conte (140 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
the first two matches he had his balls up in his stomach.. the third we got fucked by the ref (red card and an offside penalty) the 4th match we were actually pretty good (2-2 draw away at bernabeu) the fifth we won 3-1 and the sixth we got fucked by mother nature, the shovelbastards at gala, the ref and the uefa
I would say that the third match he also had his balls in his stomach and in the last match he could have also showed some balls. That 3-1 win against FCK in Turin is nothing to be proud of, it is considered a win no matter what.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:lol: juventus mentality? too bad 'juve material' wasnt peppered in that post, woulda made it epic. what a load of crap, it's harder to stay on top than it is to get there, the way this man keep motivating his players and overcoming the full on assault of basically all of italy is just admirable, should people be reminded that he basically was unfairly made to miss half of last season? As far as i am concerned this man is already the best coach we ever had, a consummate winner and an impeccable leader, he is by far our most valuable asset. so moggi stfu and capello go eat a dick.
In my eyes he is only competing with my favourite coach of all time, Lippi, already surpassed Capello as a Juve coach (overall career is another matter, before some tard has a hissyfit). But man management and passion alone is already close to making him my favourite for sure, all thats left is him staying for a long time, and success in Europe to seal the deal.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
conte has such a respect for his players regardless of their talent. I have never seen conte having a bad relationship with his players unlike the likes of mourinho, guardiola, capello and even ferguson.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
In my eyes he is only competing with my favourite coach of all time, Lippi, already surpassed Capello as a Juve coach (overall career is another matter, before some tard has a hissyfit). But man management and passion alone is already close to making him my favourite for sure, all thats left is him staying for a long time, and success in Europe to seal the deal.

success in europe is a different animal these days. A juve success imo would be more of a miracle, i wont fault conte if he never wins the CL with us. This is thing became all about money and are still not part of the elite to seriously contend.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Success doesnt mean just going all the way currently, but become a formidable force in the big stage. Showing his coaching prowess in Europe too, being able to adapt and make us truly competetive there, as competetive as we can get with the financial gap that exists.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Success doesnt mean just going all the way currently, but become a formidable force in the big stage. Showing his coaching prowess in Europe too, being able to adapt and make us truly competetive there, as competetive as we can get with the financial gap that exists.
Balls!! I agree with everything you said.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Conte has already helped Juve regain some of its stature...today was at lunch with a friend who is a die hard united fan, and he was telling me how he wishes Juve were still in the CL cause we are one of the better teams around. He went on to say that in World football, there are the big three (Barca, Real & Bayern) and Juve come just after them together with other teams like the English ones etc. So while this year was a 'failure' in the champions league, Conte's past few seasons have not gone unnoticed!

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I think most United fans have a soft spot for us considering our rivalry during the 90's. Its the upstart fans of the likes of Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal to an extent that have little or no respect for Juve. In my experience at least.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
yeah the few Chelsea fans I know are the ones that bug me most. Then it comes down to the person in question, I know one Arsenal fan who loves football, and is always asking me abt Juve and is really curious and respects us

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Sounds pretty familiar, one of my mates is a "Chelsea fan" and will point to Calciopoli anytime we get into a discussion about football whereas another one of my mates (an Arsenal fan) used to support Juve as a second team up until 2006 :shifty: still has a bit of interest in how we do in Serie though.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I think most United fans have a soft spot for us considering our rivalry during the 90's. Its the upstart fans of the likes of Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal to an extent that have little or no respect for Juve. In my experience at least.
I just love that we've only won 2 CLs and yet we've won it more than all those three clubs combined :lol:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I have actually never noticed much correolation between which team someone supports and how they behave towards other teams. I've known respectful and ignorant fans of pretty much every team.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's because when they started experiencing football at the elite level (the last 2-10 years) Juve have not been a consistent elite challenger, in part thanks to Calciopoli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)