Antonio Conte (47 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Conte is majorly pissed off with the players. Told them this could be two very costly points and sent them all home to think about it - like a father would say to his children :D

Love it. This is the Juventus we know and love. I expect us to crush Chievo on the weekend and to keep a clean sheet.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I am wondering why he did not take out Vidal when he saw that it was his worst game in Juve jersey.Like we played with 10 players.And Pogba aside from that pass to Tevez was awfull.Pretending like he is already worth of 100 mil.By the way what is the situation of Chiello and BArzagli.
Conte is so stubborn about Bonucci I cant understand.He is a trademark error prone.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Conte has never really quite understood the role substitutions play in a game. At least these two seasons he hasnt. Im surprised it took some of your this long to figure it out.

You could actually see him preparing for a Marchisio sub (probably for Pogba) when Chellini's injury happened. He then freaked out with that Peluso sub thinking that would cover Pogba on the defensive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)