Antonio Conte (351 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
I gave up on Conte after he got back to the 3-5-2 after the first Madrid game. That was my "test" for Conte. I told myself, if he doesnt play 4-3-3 the following weekend (against Genoa that was) i will stop believing in him. I swear, its like he did it on purpose, its like he said "Well, we played awesome in the 4-3-3 against Real Madrid, but im not gonna change my 3-5-2 system so it wont turn out that others know more than me.".

It is just frustrating to watch this team in the 3-5-2. I cant do it anymore. We think that by beating $#@!ing Genoa or a $#@!ing Catania that we are the best of the best.....$#@! the 3-5-2. I am so frustrated.
I think he plays the 3-5-2 mainly because he doesn't want to bench Bonucci, Chiellini or Bardzali. That's why he does all those stupid rotations all the time, too, because he wants to make everyone feel part of the team and keep the atmosphere in the locker room nice. But that's stupid as the team should be above anything else and if we lose quality it's gonna hurt us in the long term, especially in the Champions League. But that's just my view, after all maybe he just likes ugly, predictable football ?

Anyway, I always thought Conte was an extremely overrated coach. I never liked him and never will. He's tactically inferior, makes stupid subs, doesn't read the game in real time well. In the CL he always praises the opposition too much, which hurts the motivation of our own players. Also the fact that he won two domestic titles shouldn't be overstated, we all know that Juventus is historically used to winning the scudetto quite regularly, it was just a matter of time we started again after Calciopolli. The real test for the quailty of the team should be the CL and I don't think Conte's had even one good match in Europe.

Bring on Van Gaal after the World Cup. He is miles better than Conte.

inb4 u r a phaggot

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Dude it went to the point that some of those players were so psychologically dead that it felt like we were down a player or two. Bringing on Quag and Giovinco was good, but it came at the wrong time IMO
Of course they were psychologically down. They played an amazing game and one fuck up spoiled all their efforts. Bringing Gio and Quag for whom exactly? Llorente equalized few minutes after and Tevez did tremendous work in defense. Other than that I don't know and our bench is very tin.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4360157 said:
Giovinco <-> Marchisio, move Gio on the left and Tevez on the right, then Isla <-> Tevez, Isla can cover the whole wing like Marchisio did
Wow, you would have replaced probably our 2 most hardworking players for Gio and Isla. Just wow.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4360157 said:
Giovinco <-> Marchisio, move Gio on the left and Tevez on the right, then Isla <-> Tevez, Isla can cover the whole wing like Marchisio did
Isla would have cost us the game

- - - Updated - - -

He knows the deal, it'll be the same for a while, there's no harm pointing out the obvious.
well at least it serves as a reminder to those who think we can sell the likes of De ceglie, padoin and Peluso to raise funds for Cavani

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Wow, you would have replaced probably our 2 most hardworking players for Gio and Isla. Just wow.
Marchisio wasn't able to even run to catch the ball, he missed 2 passes because of it, and Isla is hardworker too, open ur eyes

- - - Updated - - -

Isla would have cost us the game

- - - Updated - - -

well at least it serves as a reminder to those who think we can sell the likes of De ceglie, padoin and Peluso to raise funds for Cavani
:sergio: with playing in the attacking third? oh, really :sergio:

Mar 10, 2009
Such bad a coach prandelli is huh?

1. Does well with a mediocre Parma and put's them in a respectable position.
2. Takes over Fiorentina the season after they nearly got relegated, and puts them fourth. Gets knocked out of the CL on away goal rules to eventual finalists Bayern, after topping a group with both Lyon and Liverpool in it.
3. Takes the reigns of an average Italy who just got knocked out of the group stage in the WC 2010, and sends them to the final against a great Spain, on his first international job.

yep terrible coach that Prandelli is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 347)