Antonio Conte (47 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If Pirlo is rested Conte could actually use 343.

Llorente actually would be more useful in this kind of formation and Giovinco too (as a sub). I don't think it would make much of a difference for Tevez and Vucinic. It actuall could be easier for them with another player higher up the pitch.

We need a plan 'B', especially for teams like Real. 352 is too passive in that kind of matches.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This plan B wouldnt be for Real, there is no way we would weaken our midfield and play one extra attacker vs them. If anything I wouldnt be suprised to see the 3-5-1-1 back vs them.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Did we use it against Catania that time? My memory is a bit foggy but I thought we played 4-3-3
You're right we started with 433 and later on changed to 442.

If Pirlo is rested Conte could actually use 343.

Llorente actually would be more useful in this kind of formation and Giovinco too (as a sub). I don't think it would make much of a difference for Tevez and Vucinic. It actuall could be easier for them with another player higher up the pitch.

We need a plan 'B', especially for teams like Real. 352 is too passive in that kind of matches.
:tup: 343 would be the way to go imo. We would have double block on both flanks and strong partnership Vidal-Pogba to hold the midfield.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
The thing with 3-4-3 is the same problem as 4-3-3,no proper RW.Vucinic and Tevez wont play there ,so quit this fantasy.

Options include Giovinco but he's not that direct and i question his ability to track back.I suppose you could include Isla as another option and i would say the most feasible option for that position but does Conte really seem convinced of playing him there ? Doesnt seem like it.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
The thing with 3-4-3 is the same problem as 4-3-3,no proper RW.Vucinic and Tevez wont play there ,so quit this fantasy.

Options include Giovinco but he's not that direct and i question his ability to track back.I suppose you could include Isla as another option and i would say the most feasible option for that position but does Conte really seem convinced of playing him there ? Doesnt seem like it.
right wingers usually are left footed. asamoah (who is now a left-mid player) can play in that role easily and he can track back as he is used to do in 3-5-2. giovinco quags and pepe could play there too.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I like the 3-4-3,atleast it wont get as exposed on the wings as it would with the 3-5-2,but with the wealth of midfield talent we've got,i really doubt we would be moving away from the 3 man midfield anytime soon.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

I think Tevez could play RW.
right wingers usually are left footed. asamoah (who is now a left-mid player) can play in that role easily and he can track back as he is used to do in 3-5-2. giovinco quags and pepe could play there too.
:lol:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Playing Asmoah in the final 3rd is such a waste. He's not suited to play as LWB let alone RW. If we're to continue with 352 I would prefer Peluso tbh as LWB.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I agree but that doesn't mean he can't play there or its not worth trying.
Well he can,but i'd rather him(our best attacker) be a direct goal threat by playing him in the center unlike on the right ,where he'd have to be either hugging the touchline or cut in and use his weaker left foot more often.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)