Antonio Conte (47 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't mean a complete system change, I mean even changing the type of player in a SINGLE case.
Yep, but I'm not too fond of how play still. We're too one dimensional. We're only capable of holding possession at the back.

The second half was screaming to sub out a CB for an attacker, yet the coach refused to give a fuck.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Huge $#@!ing fail tonight just by taking away Bonucci's long balls from sweeper.

The rest just adds to it. If our first subs are De Ceglie and Giovinco then we are not going ANYWHERE. Huge $#@!ing fail tonight.
Who on our bench has proven to be a quality player?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Just like the players should be destroyed by Conte after this game, Conte should get a 1vs1 talk with Agnelli and listen to some vaffanculos from our chairman. I doubt Andrea has the balls to do that though.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
He's overachieved with every team he's had so far. He took an average Azzurri to the Euro Final as well, great coach IMO
I agree with u 100% but he loves Fiorentina players who are either passed it or not good enough. Thats been my only criticism of him and for that reason i dont want him till all his X Fiorentina players retire. I would like Deschamps right now if we had to change Conte at the end of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)