Antonio Conte (73 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Conte is playing everyone especially the media

they all say we are favorites, we made the squad even stronger and have no competition and Conte was denying it saying we lost 2 important players, are starting from zero again, we don't have the money to make big purchases and all the other clubs have made there squads much stronger

The club wont sell a player without the OK from Conte

Conte said no to the sale of certain players and the club agreed and turned down big money

Conte asked for 4 players and so far has gotten 3

The only thing that he is a little pissed about is that Matri was sold and not Quag (so far)

the media will blow it up as per usual with it involving Juve but what Conte said was all planed and he knew what he was doing

wenger should take note of this before telling the world that arsenal have over 100 mill to spend this summer and finish up with nothing so far :lol:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We got 4m for half of Marrone's contract? That is great deal.

And we're pretty packed there in the middle, especially if its Marrone you're worried about replacing. We have Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Pogba but also Asamoah who could play in the middle and Padoin. Also Isla can cover in the middle if there is some major middle crisis.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You do realize that Matri has a lot of supporters here, who have stood by him for a very long time?
And I too thank him for his great service. But he wasn't going to grow the club.

No. what pisses me off is that a lot of people have made this a Matri vs. Quag scenario, when they are mutually exclusive of each other. Some people have gone on to say how much they hate Quag now that Matri has been sold, which is ridiculous in my opinion.
Another reason why I love this guy. :)

Can you believe 10 years for us both next week??

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011

Conte is playing everyone especially the media

they all say we are favorites, we made the squad even stronger and have no competition and Conte was denying it saying we lost 2 important players, are starting from zero again, we don't have the money to make big purchases and all the other clubs have made there squads much stronger

The club wont sell a player without the OK from Conte

Conte said no to the sale of certain players and the club agreed and turned down big money

Conte asked for 4 players and so far has gotten 3

The only thing that he is a little pissed about is that Matri was sold and not Quag (so far)

the media will blow it up as per usual with it involving Juve but what Conte said was all planed and he knew what he was doing
:agree:

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
When I first read Conte's interview, my initial reaction was ''he cannot be serious''

The more I thought about it the more i realised he is trolling the media, he made us out to be like Siena, no money to hold on to 'top players'.

For the life of me I can't understand why people are sad that Matri is gone, he's average at best, good professional sure, but jesus it's not like we sold Baggio/Vieri/Zidane/Pippo etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)