Antonio Conte (163 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Thus my initial comment that irritated you and had to defend. Suarez is only an example of many others with the same situation.
I wasn't irritated.

I do think Conte wants a striker besides Llorente coming summer, and I think if the player is within reach, the management will do everything they can to deliver him to Conte.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I wasn't irritated.

I do think Conte wants a striker besides Llorente coming summer, and I think if the player is within reach, the management will do everything they can to deliver him to Conte.
You are repeating what I said. The management will not bring him what he wants even though you and me know that he wants someone with Llorente. That's the whole point, the management doing everything they can will NOT deliver to Conte what he really wants. Rinse and repeat, our terms, no bidding wars, etc

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I wasn't irritated.

And who are those players 'within reach' ?

The Simon Zaza's and the Belfodil's you are talking about ?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
You are repeating what I said. The management will not bring him what he wants even though you and me know that he wants someone with Llorente. That's the whole point, the management doing everything they can will NOT deliver to Conte what he really wants. Rinse and repeat, our terms, no bidding wars, etc
I think Conte himself is aware of the financial position of the club. We won't just risk paying €30 mill for a player because the coach wants him. We are not in that position yet. Conte said it himself.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
asamoah at 24 is young enough to be part of juve's long term plan for the midfield.

marchisio 27
vidal 25
asamoah 24
pogba 20

we are talking at least 5-6 more years of a high quality midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)