Antonio Conte (36 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Conte was a saint last year but as we are clearly seeing this year he is just a man. I hope the disillusionment will not be too much for the fans. I think he fell in to his type a bit too much, the first thing he should remember is a famous Juve quote:

"Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing."

He is no more immune to sacking than every coach we had before. I like him so I hope he realizes that soon and he should as he knows Juve well.
trolololololol.

Nov 1, 2002
Conte: 'Ref should be sacked!'
By Football Italia staff

Antonio Conte claims tonight’s referee should be sacked. “He said he ‘didn’t feel ready’ to give the penalty. That’s not normal. I cannot tolerate this.”

Juventus were furious in stoppages during their 1-1 draw with Genoa when Andreas Granqvist mistimed a clearance, accidentally kicking the ball up on to his own arm.

The referee and his assistants only awarded a corner, judging the handling offence to be involuntary. At the final whistle, Conte and his players crowded round referee Marco Guida.

“I think they went over the line today,” said Conte on Sky Sport Italia.

“I accept it if they admit they didn’t see the incident, but hearing a referee say ‘I didn’t feel ready’ to give the penalty is not normal. This is not football. I think in these cases saying ‘shame on you’ is the very least one can do.

“I would’ve accepted it if he hadn’t seen it, but the goal line referee said it was a penalty. The arm must be close to the torso, the rules are clear. In these cases, you’ve got to give up your refereeing licence.

“Clearly tomorrow I will tell my lads about the positive and negative aspects of the evening, but I cannot tolerate what happened.

“Let’s definitely not hear the media breaking our balls over pro-Juve and anti-Juve errors, because errors are everywhere for and against everyone.”

source: http://football-italia.net/29983/conte-ref-should-be-sacked

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
I am in no way saying I want Conte fired. I just want to make that clear. But last season he was more than a coach he was too perfect. This year we can see him in his reality without being drunk after first tasting victory after Calciopoli. And he is lackuster lacking passion that he had last year frankly it's frustrating, very frustrating. And the result don't even cut it anymore, two more months like January and I will not be the only one to point at his flaws. I was extatic when I saw him angry and screaming after the game just like he was last year. Hope this will wake him up.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Juventino★★★;4023272 said:
i never liked the 3-5-2 even when they were winning with it, 4-3-3 was almost perfect... a lot of possession, a lot more chances created and really organize the team.
I like this guy.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Conte was a saint last year but as we are clearly seeing this year he is just a man. I hope the disillusionment will not be too much for the fans. I think he fell in to his type a bit too much, the first thing he should remember is a famous Juve quote:

"Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing."

He is no more immune to sacking than every coach we had before. I like him so I hope he realizes that soon and he should as he knows Juve well.
Ban this tard already.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I am in no way saying I want Conte fired. I just want to make that clear. But last season he was more than a coach he was too perfect. This year we can see him in his reality without being drunk after first tasting victory after Calciopoli. And he is lackuster lacking passion that he had last year frankly it's frustrating, very frustrating. And the result don't even cut it anymore, two more months like January and I will not be the only one to point at his flaws. I was extatic when I saw him angry and screaming after the game just like he was last year. Hope this will wake him up.
You realize he has been coaching us for 1 month and 18 days this season, you fucking cretin?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)