Antonio Conte (70 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The truth is that it would take a miracle for us not to re-win the title... everybody knows it, including Conte, thus the relative complacency maybe... but last 2 years show that Conte knows how to wake the team up... this is just a bad patch indeed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
they are competing on 3 fronts and are pacing themselves, you can't expect them to play the gung-ho fast-paced football of last year all the time when they only had Serie A to worry about.

we have seen shades of it in CL, specifically the 2nd half away to Nords and at home against Chelsea.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I said he will get the sack before the end of the season. But that was a hyperbole altough losing against Celtic and Lazio would quickly change the minds of people and the miracle worker Conte. And to make it clear this is far from my wish I want him to be our Ferguson. But for that to happen he needs to stay hungry. And I don't see the hunger in him right now.
oh Jees Conte has been back what a few weeks and you're already saying that he lacks hunger? i didn't realise you were a DelNeri fan

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The truth is that it would take a miracle for us not to re-win the title... everybody knows it, including Conte, thus the relative complacency maybe... but last 2 years show that Conte knows how to wake the team up... this is just a bad patch indeed.
I still expect us to win the league this season. It would be disastrous not to.

they are competing on 3 fronts and are pacing themselves, you can't expect them to play the gung-ho fast-paced football of last year all the time when they only had Serie A to worry about.

we have seen shades of it in CL, specifically the 2nd half away to Nords and at home against Chelsea.
Of course, plus having such shitty batch of strikers who can't close a game if their life depended on it doesn't help to conserve our energy either.

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
To be frank even I lost some hunger for winning after last year and I am just a fan. The scudetto from last year was the most important trophy that we will witness Juve win ever. It was bigger than 10 CL.

But the team and the coach are paid to always give it 110%. I can understand it to a degree to be complacent. But they are playing at like 80% in 90% of the matches.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
To be frank even I lost some hunger for winning after last year and I am just a fan. The scudetto from last year was the most important trophy that we will witness Juve win ever. It was bigger than 10 CL.

But the team and the coach are paid to always give it 110%. I can understand it to a degree to be complacent. But they are playing at like 80% in 90% of the matches.
No.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

so that will explain why there are people who are content with keeping Quags and Matri.

and if you're that bored of Juve winning, why do you even support them? why don't you go support Chievo, then winning a league game will feel like a scudetto

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Conte lost hunger after one title !? xD
Makes me wonder if FIGc are threatening him!

Yeah, it was a great win last year, but the next target is to improve, not be 'complacent'. I know January is a bad month for Juve, but we have to hold on to our lead, not minimise it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
god you can complain, seriously, are you manically depressed ?

We miss 3 key players, and vucinic isnt fit. thats not very ideal

Giovinco needs to step up. Now that he isnt carried by other players, he must take initiative and be decisive.

how many chances you you expect padoin,vidal,pirlo,pogba,lichtsteiner to create ?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Well Asamoah did offer us a good defensive cover but he was inept going forward and let's be honest here, we are not creating chances.

Another thing about Asamoah, he wasn't with us last season yet we won the league undefeated.

He has five assists this season, I would hardly call that inept. Do you expect him to be like Nani on the left?

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
so that will explain why there are people who are content with keeping Quags and Matri.

and if you're that bored of Juve winning, why do you even support them? why don't you go support Chievo, then winning a league game will feel like a scudetto
you speak like this is fm 2013..we can't get rid of them now..we need them and another striker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)