Antonio Conte (193 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I love Conte just as much as I loved Marcello Lippi. So much class, charisma, intelligence mixed in with a little dash of arrogance (because he's a born winner)...and the fact that he is probably the best coach in world football at the moment. He is also a huge Juventino at heart, we can clearly see it with his over the top celebrations and the respect and adoration he has for this club and its values.

Us Juventini are blessed to have a coach who is a brilliant tactician, man manager and motivator. His only downside is that he seems to be quite a bit of a god botherer :D

Other than that...:delpiero: Amazing coach and man.
Perspective B_A. Perspective. Lippi earned his place in our hearts over a decade of magnificence. I can understand your emotions and impulse for Antonio Conte, but he is nowhere near Lippi at this point in time. I love Conte as much as you do. Absolute boss. But Lippi is on another planet for the time being.

They both have oodles of charisma. I'd say Lippi probably edges it in the swag factor, and Conte in the intensity that he brings to the bench. But bossiness for bossiness, Lippi is still the man brah. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Greatest gifs in the history of gifs!
Is this from the new stadium opening night? Coz I don't think Conte went to china during his ban. :D

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Why are people insisting with this? I never once said I rate Conte as a better/more successful manager than Lippi, I just said I like him (personality wise obviously) as much as I like Lippi.
you hate lippi and I hope you die.

j/k i only hope you get a very mild ear infection that lasts no more than two days. Lippi-hater.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
9.84%
AndreaCristiano,
Bezzy,
billy,
Byrone,
Cronios,
delrey,
Dru,
El Santo,
Hist,
Klin,
Nenna,
only-juve,
Paolo Sosa,
Quetzalcoatl,
Someone,
The Curr,
Turk_Bianconero,
V

14.21%
Ahmed,
Alen,
Buck Fuddy,
DeLiriuM,
Gagi,
jakku7,
JCK,
Ken,
koss,
Maddy,
Marc,
Max,
Mike-e-y,
murzik,
nergal,
Oggy,
Osman,
qpalord,
Raz,
Showdown25,
Snoop,
Stevie,
tassard,
the jesus,
yousef_s_e,
Zlatan
:cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)