Antonio Conte (317 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
And probably the game that will decide whether Alessio and Carrera are considered to have been successful in their period on the bench.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
But I'm not milking it, I agree with your views with regards to your favourite manager. Conte has a lot to learn from De Boer. You just can't beat the Total Football and Barcelona hybrid style he sets his teams to play out with compared to our Stoke style anti football.
Do you really think we play like Stoke?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
All we do is just sit back all game and wait for a counter attack to score a lame goal, pre-historic catenaccio style.

Italian version of Stoke City like Bianconero_Aus said, even Chelsea fans have noticed this.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
We did that only twice, that was against Inter and Fiorentina. We scored after 1 min, sit back for the whole 90 and shoot it wide. And up to Giovinco.

Against Milan and Shaktar we were just horrible.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
من خلال مصادر خاصة , يبدو ان وضع كونتى في موضوع فضائح الكالتشو ليس سهلا , التحقيقات اشارت الى ان اغلب لاعبي باري متواطؤن في مباراتي باري - سالارينيتانا و باري - تريفيزو و السؤال البديهي هنا هل يعقل ان لا يكون المدرب على علم بذلك , المدرب الذي كان وقتها كونتى
- Hussein Yassin - Al Jazeera journalist

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
من خلال مصادر خاصة , يبدو ان وضع كونتى في موضوع فضائح الكالتشو ليس سهلا , التحقيقات اشارت الى ان اغلب لاعبي باري متواطؤن في مباراتي باري - سالارينيتانا و باري - تريفيزو و السؤال البديهي هنا هل يعقل ان لا يكون المدرب على علم بذلك , المدرب الذي كان وقتها كونتى
- Hussein Yassin - Al Jazeera journalist
He's a Milan fan IIRC. Fuck him

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
This translates to "My private sources tell me that Conte's situation in Calcio's betting Scandal is difficult. The investigations revealed that most of Bari's players were in on Bari's match against Saralentina (not sure of the spelling) and the match against Trevezio? and the rational question now is whether its possible the coach of that team [Bari] Didnt know what was going on, that coach being Conte?"

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:lol: Ajax bandwagon, god you are so sad words can't even describe you.

OT: Can't wait for him to return and seeing him going crazy and being passionate during our matches!
ajax bandwagon, is quite easy translated as people who will put ajax first and trash those who disagree. that describes you to pretty much
You simply put ajax before juventus. yes, you are part of janna's ajax bandwagon on this forum.

Wel fine, i trash city members who talk bad about juve, shaktar members who talk bad about juve, and fake juve fans that are actually mostly ajax fans, that talk badly about juve.

good luck with ajax, maybe they will allmost win something that has importance one day. allmost, since we'll royally screw you and win it ourselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 312)