Antonio Conte (358 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
why you laughing, hè won two times the league with an average squad beside one good player

- - - Updated - - -

yeah that clown let his Ajax team concete to heracles in the dying minutes and won me money :D
smart move of you. Ajax will Sunday also drop points but still win the league. and as if it is de boer mistakes that the likes as Vermeer keeps doing stupid stuff when hé has the ball.

i really believe in Frank de Boer.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
yeah that clown let his Ajax team concete to heracles in the dying minutes and won me money :D
Dude, that clown won the CL, won the WC for club teams was the captain of the Dutch NT for many years and won the title 2 times in a row with Ajax as the trainer and what did you do in your life besides playing hockey and getting raped by Marcello?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Dude, that clown won the CL, won the WC for club teams was the captain of the Dutch NT for many years and won the title 2 times in a row with Ajax as the trainer and what did you do in your life besides playing hockey and getting raped by Marcello?
Frank de Boer :delpiero: don't forget the time he came at ajax and that it is his first job as a first team coach. I remember Conte to struggle in the beginning of his coaching career

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 354)