Antonio Conte (382 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Fuck FIGC. Corrupt bitches. Ridiculous. Either guilty or not guilty. If anything, Conte should sue for damages. I don't think Agnelli will stand for it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It is good that we finally make some progress, 6 months off, is more then the 4 various media were suggesting

However, its not enough. Carrera can win the serie a, with conte doing the day by day training.

But to get a result in CL, let alone get out of this group, conte will make much bigger impact.

We need conte for the final two games, and because of that we must continue to further appeal.

Also, this man doesnt deserve his name to be tarnished by this shit

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
don't think he can appeal anymore unless he goes to European courts

He cant go to european courts yet, he didnt go through the regular italian justice system. remember, these trials were not part of the state justice system, but of an internal system of sporting justice. He can appeal to regular italian courts (well, not really appeal, he can bring a lawsuit against them), but that won't have any effect on his sentence, because it will be long over by the time the case is even heard. Still, he'll probably do it in order to clear his name.

- - - Updated - - -

It is good that we finally make some progress, 6 months off, is more then the 4 various media were suggesting

However, its not enough. Carrera can win the serie a, with conte doing the day by day training.

But to get a result in CL, let alone get out of this group, conte will make much bigger impact.

We need conte for the final two games, and because of that we must continue to further appeal.

Also, this man doesnt deserve his name to be tarnished by this shit

Unless there is a higher sporting court, we cant appeal any more to get his sentence reduced.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Don't think we could advance without him in the CL.

Glad for him tough, 4 month is better than 10 months no matter how you look at it.
Thats the way I prefer to look at it.

Yes we know the FIGC are corrupt, disgraceful pieces of shit, but we shouldnt expect anything else from them. I'm just happy we get to see him again on our sidelines again this year and that makes me a happy camper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 378)