Antonio Conte (147 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JoePanini

Apr 29, 2012

Guys, they made a highlight subtitled video of the press conference, for those who don't speak or understand Italian :)

If you guys want, I don't mind translating the whole 50 minutes.

Anyways, this whole situation is simply ridiculous. I actually have no words, and any words are pretty much pointless.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kronos

Aug 16, 2011

Guys, they made a highlight subtitled video of the press conference, for those who don't speak or understand Italian :)

Anyways, this whole situation is simply ridiculous. I actually have no words, and any words are pretty much pointless.
+rep for that video my friend

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Abete: "we want to be a federation complies with the rules, we do not accept those who nourish tensions and factions. "

I feel physically sick hearing this

"We do not accept those who nourish tensions and factions" - So what about replying to that arab Juventino in a racist manner telling him that his country's human rights laws need to be reviewed instead is acceptable?

"we want to be a federation complies with the rules" - Where in the rules does it state that a guilty man's testimony has more truth DESPITE HAVING CHANGED 4 TIMES! outweighs the testimony of 23 other witnesses, one of whom after yesturday stated he was injured for 3 weeks and not given time off to fix matches.

- Where in the rules does it state that evidence of the defendant cannot be used in a sporting tribunal cause your asshole prosecutor "Doesn't have time to analyse"

JUST FUCKING DIE ABETE. YOU'RE A USELESS FUCK WHO HAS CRIPPLED THIS LEAGUE EVER SINCE TAKING CHARGE!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This farce of a sporting justice is crying out for reform, and there is no better time than now. WELL FUCKING DONE ABETE! you just put another nail into the coffin of a dying league, a league that is fast becoming worse than the english 3rd division, a league that is laughed at by neutrals of other countries. An embaressment not only in the continent but to itself. At a time when Juventus is becoming a worthy flag bearer of the league whilst teams like milan and inter are making an embaressment of themselves you (abete) decide to weaken them thus weakening your own league and chances of regaining that 4th CL spot? It puzzles me how illogical how the powerful in Italy actually think. Wtf is the figc's problem with Juventus? Dont they want a strong league? people say the epl is the best league in the world, it is very difficult to argue that especially when you compare it to Italy. It is funny how Juventus are the only team in Italy following that epl model, they know its the way to go, the rest of Italy still think its the early 90s. Yet people think we should support other teams in europe? why? whats the bloody point? so we can say for 1 day "oh look Italy isn't so bad after all" we're only masking the problem.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008

Thanks for drawing my attention that video :)

Conte went HAM! After seeing/hearing other fans, and feeling my own, absolute confusion as to how this accusation is still standing, it's obvious Conte would be hit hardest and it definitely showed there! He was/is dumbfounded how this all is still going on.

I'm so surprised other managers/directors, who are so often vocal about other small problems of their own, haven't been vocal and took his side. Obviously for the other sides Juventus will be weakened if Conte isn't acquitted but they should have their own moral and ethics!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
THe other always knew that we are the best and we dont have to cheat in order to win,
both now and back at 2006, they knew it.
But they dont care, nobody cares about the ethics, they just want us out of the ecquition regardless of the consequences,
they did the same thing to Ceasar...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Disgusting.
Meanwhile Moggi is blasting both Petrucci and Abate on radio show telling them to shut up, and that they defend each other because of the past events which they are trying to hide.
There is also possibility that Agnelli and Conte could be sanctioned because of their "harsh" words according to Padovan an ex director of Tuttosport.
Hell's breaking loose in Italy right now.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
This must be the worst feeling in the world, being punished for nothing, feeling the effect of power abuse from the authorities.
definitely the worst feeling for us..

After all the injustice we got in Farsopoli, with all the new evidence on all other clubs shown up in Moggi appeal. It is ignored and we as Juventini still can only have big heart and move on

Now this famous case is shown up. And as far it covered in my country, the names mentioned is always Juventus, Conte, Pepe and Bonucci. And while Conte is sentenced by 10 months ban, the cause is either it's about match fixing or betting scandal.. While ignoring the fact on the trial process or even the real conviction on Conte. Today while my national TV show the news about the failure of Conte case appeal. They won't even bother the fact that Conte acquited from one of the match he is previously alleged.

The damage is done, even for Juve as the club and sport brand. And Conte as a professional. Even if later on Conte is acquited

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)