Antonio Conte (348 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why don't you stick your head up jour ass, see if it fits?
Just saw this. :shocked:

Careful how you speak to a lady. :stuckup:

Pfft.

---------- Post added 08.08.2012 at 21:21 ----------

Someone needs to find "evidence" of FIGC members involved in match fixing.
That's what I have been saying.

Who is to say that "someone" just doesn't fabricate a scandal and throw in some "high profile" FIGC names just to make it interesting. LOL who would investigate them then?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

Careful how you speak to a lady. :stuckup:

Pfft.

---------- Post added 08.08.2012 at 21:21 ----------

Who is to say that "someone" just doesn't fabricate a scandal and throw in some "high profile" FIGC names just to make it interesting. LOL who would investigate them then?
It'd be a criminal case so I'm assuming the police or even higher would get involved.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It'd be a criminal case so I'm assuming the police or even higher would get involved.
If it is so easy to throw people under the bus with this circus judicial system, I am quite surprised that clubs haven't tried already to throw parts of the FIGC under the same bus.

Fucking circus over there.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Still, how could such a high moral person like yourself do that? Annoy someone til death? That's not very nice.

You must be disgusting.

enzo

May 14, 2012

True, but it needed to be someone outside of football. Not the management of a club. You see how this lawsuit affects Juventus and their everyday work. And I guess yes, the police would investigate it.

Aug 1, 2003
It really annoys me how they can take Carobbio's statement seriously... Didn't he give two previous statements before mentioning conte's name? Look at his fucking CV for god's sake how that's taken over 23 other Siena players is beyond me

Also I'm confused with this whole thing, everything's happening so quickly. I get that the sporting system is "guilty until innocent" but it just doesn't seem like they even have enough case or evidence against conte! how the fuck do you prove someone is "innocent" anyway when there's no evidence of him committing the crime in the first place?!!

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Ita just mind boggling. The fact Bonucci and pepe will most likely get off and Conte not. How does a prosecutor go from accepting a 3 month plea bargain to enforcing a 15month to now asking or settling for 10months? like its just soooo damn inconsistent just like all the so called witnesses its just so hard to not think how the fuck the figc do not want to punish juve somehow. whether thats the fact who honestly knows but its just so hard to not think that way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 344)