Antonio Conte (143 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I also believe that if Conte gets a ban that's more than 3-6 months he should resign, we love him, everyone of us. He managed something extraordinary last year and it's great to have such a badass on our bench. But you guys are not seriously considering not having a coach at the matches till January right?

We all know what's the right decision here no matter how hard or unfair it might be.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I also believe that if Conte gets a ban that's more than 3-6 months he should resign, we love him, everyone of us. He managed something extraordinary last year and it's great to have such a badass on our bench. But you guys are not seriously considering not having a coach at the matches till January right?
We all know what's the right decision here no matter how hard or unfair it might be.
I would keep conte but only if he wants that himself to me he seems like he is doubting you guys don't underestimate this whole proces.
it is not nothing to be blamed of something you didn't do and then get banned for 10 months or something.
for us it is easy to stay yes he should stay but you all should put yourselves in his shoes. I can imagine me being very very mad and seriously doubting if I would continue in my job area and then I just do something easy without media pressure

big respect to Conte, Bonucci and Pepe :delpiero:

So is there anything concrete in these rumours or just retarded journos/bloggers just putting two and two together and getting five?
I don't think their is an actually quote of antonio

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
however these annoying rumors are increasing and if conte resigned it will be very tough to find valid alternative.
True, but I don't believe Conte has ever considered resignation, besides AA is backing him; so he won't accept his request (if he has one in the first place)...

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
RAMI¹⁰;3796388 said:
True, but I don't believe Conte has ever considered resignation, besides AA is backing him; so he won't accept his request (if he has one in the first place)...
if conte wants to quit for real AA will accept it I don't doubt that at all.
Why keep conte if he lost his motivation

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am now in a mood of "it was good while it lasted" referring to the Conte era. Such a shame that I thought it would have lasted longer.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
The pessimism around here is astonishing! The verdict has not been given yet so all you 'we're doooomed' people, chill out until we have a definitive answer. Its also funny how some on here will disregard every transfer rumor the newspapers spit out, but when they predict the outcome of a court case that hasn't taken place yet it's taken as fact :sergio:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
RAMI¹⁰;3796415 said:
If he resigns, then he inderictly is admitting guilt, especially he has the backing of all.
or his lost his motivation to work hard for the team and be quiet at the stands every week. as we have seen he has a huge passion while sitting at the bench and motive the lads but maybe he will lose his motivation to do that from the stands for 10 months or maybe even longer.

I don't see it him being guilty as he resign.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)