Antonio Conte (136 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
“The group of lawyers is strengthening to prove that Conte didn’t do anything,” Moggi told Radio Kiss Kiss.

“Conte is a man who wants to win the games and has nothing to do with the betting systems.

“I have known Antonio for 10 years and the very thought of him fixing games is out of the question.

“Giving a platform to someone who admits he fixed matches while another 13-odd teammates say it wasn’t true seems typical of the current Federation.”
Now I am sure he will get more than 10 months :sergio:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Cannavaro or Nedved or Baggio. :D
Not Baggio; - he supports :inter: :has done since he was a kid! I'd rather have Vialli, if he has a current licence.

Cute puppy!
RAMI¹⁰;3795193 said:
But if the reports indicating he (Conte) can reduce his ban to 2 months on appeal, then it'd be acceptable based on the current circumstances...
NO! Only if milan and :inter: are relegated to C +50point penalty each!

How can anyone know the punishment before the trial?

We just need to wait and see.
:agree:
Gazzetta has actually been pretty retrained and fair, from what I've seen.
Corriere dello Sport has been the main one with inside knowledge this time.
SO, it's Berlu to blame for the shenanigans, this time! (CdS is milanisti)
“The group of lawyers is strengthening to prove that Conte didn’t do anything,” Moggi told Radio Kiss Kiss.

“Conte is a man who wants to win the games and has nothing to do with the betting systems.

“I have known Antonio for 10 years and the very thought of him fixing games is out of the question.

“Giving a platform to someone who admits he fixed matches while another 13-odd teammates say it wasn’t true seems typical of the current Federation.”
Good for Moggi! :duh: I thought it was 23 team-mates?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Because when every other club, including Inter, was trying to influence the referee selection for matches, Moggi didn't sit there with his dick in his hand while letting everyone else fight for their club's interests.
So he should be saying "fuck Conte" too?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Because when every other club, including Inter, was trying to influence the referee selection for matches, Moggi didn't sit there with his dick in his hand while letting everyone else fight for their club's interests.
The only problem is that he is the number one enemy of the FIGC and now that he gave his opinion about the whole thing they will do their best to do totally against his will/words.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)