Antonio Conte (337 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Lets hope Conte doesnt lose his grid and gets fired up even if banned. It would be a catastrophe to lose him, but it would be equally bad in having an uninspired and banned Conte in the stadium chairs.
this
did no one notice how unhappy hé looked last Saturday
Ofcourse it was a lame friendly but it worried me.

i won't blame him whatever hé does cos hé is a juventino all the way and I do believe if hé quits hé will only do that cos hé thinks it is the best for juve and the squad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
this
did no one notice how unhappy hé looked last Saturday
Ofcourse it was a lame friendly but it worried me.

i won't blame him whatever hé does cos hé is a juventino all the way and I do believe if hé quits hé will only do that cos hé thinks it is the best for juve and the squad.
He always looks worried.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
oh come on, we're quick to pounce on transfer rumours even if they're bull$#@!, so why not discuss over contes resignation rumour discussion too?

On the note of his resignation, whatever decision he did take, im by his side. Forza Conte.
Exactly.

Everything's possible, anything can happen to a Juventino :cry:

---------- Post added 07.08.2012 at 20:26 ----------

Losing Conte would be tough.

Very tough. I don't want to think about it.
It's nothing compared to losing Ale the way we did, I don't have feelings anymore.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
FUCK A PEP! I NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER WANT THAT PIECE OF SHIT HERE!
Nigga supports Zeman and Merda not to mention Farca.

Dec 31, 2008
“The group of lawyers is strengthening to prove that Conte didn’t do anything,” Moggi told Radio Kiss Kiss.

“Conte is a man who wants to win the games and has nothing to do with the betting systems.

“I have known Antonio for 10 years and the very thought of him fixing games is out of the question.

“Giving a platform to someone who admits he fixed matches while another 13-odd teammates say it wasn’t true seems typical of the current Federation.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 332)