Antonio Conte (136 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I think Baggio does have a coaching license yes but there is no chance of him taking that role imo.

edit: here is some confirmation

On July 5th 2012, Baggio obtained his Category 1 UEFA Pro Coaching Licence at Coverciano, which will allow him to legally coach a professional Serie A football club. He was subsequently approached by his former agent and Serie B side Modena with regards to a coaching position, after being awarded with this qualification

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
So?

We all have faith in Conte.. but he will be banned.
So should we stay without a coach on the bench?
I meant I have faith in our caretaker, Massimo Carrera.

Yes, Conte will most likely be banned, so we'll see him again next season.

But I think we'll be ok without him on our bench.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Maybe there will be times we'll rue not having Conte on the bench, and it worries me a little, but i've got faith this Juve squad can almost manage itself seeing as how good it is.
I just really hope Bonnuci can play. Our back line was deadly.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
true i do think we will miss conte on the bench specially his kick ass celabrations vs merda Milan and :inter:
but i do think mister caretaker will do well and we will win the league still
how dope would that be :D

---------- Post added 07.08.2012 at 07:36 ----------

I just want to hear the verdict already. Cant stand the wait :sergio:
so we all going mad in this thread :sergio:
i don't care what the verdict is cos i know it won't be fair to juve

Aug 1, 2003
I am worried about how this will affect the team psychologically I hope they are able to only focus on the championships.

They should skype w Conte during HT in the locker room or something. Poor puppet coach does he have any role at all?

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I am worried about how this will affect the team psychologically I hope they are able to only focus on the championships.

They should skype w Conte during HT in the locker room or something. Poor puppet coach does he have any role at all?
If we win the scudetto without conte, while having video conferences on a laptop with him during halftime, we should make skype our jersey sponsor :p

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm pretty sure Carrera will stay as our coach for however long Conte is banned.

---------- Post added 07.08.2012 at 17:14 ----------

:gsol: don't panic, nothing will come out of this :gsol:
:lol:

Once they dragged Conte into this mess, I knew we were fucked.

Hopefully the lads use this extraordinarily disruptive bullshit as an inspiration to have an even more amazing season than last. Backs to the wall type shit.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Ok, assuming Conte is found guilty - he is likely not to receive the full 15 month ban - it is rumoured it could only be 10 month. After appeal, it could be reduced to around 5 months - I also read he could appeal a second time to get the similar ban they had for the plea bargain - a bit like when Juve was relegated during calciopoli where he had a 30 point deduction reduced to 10 from what I remember after 2 appeals.

There is also a chance he is found not guilty you know (which he should given the pitiful evidence).

No point getting an external coach even if he is banned for the whole season. 70-80% of a coach's job is done in training and in preparation for matches. He should be able to prep Carrara before the match day and give him instructions based on multiple scenarios.

I am not that concerned to be honest. Worst case he is banned for 15 months - which is not that different to 10 months (because the off season would mean he would only miss the first 2 months of the following season).

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
10 for Conte, nothing for Bonucci, Pepe?

By Football Italia staff

Reports today suggest that Juventus boss Antonio Conte could be banned for 10 months, whilst Leonardo Bonucci and Simone Pepe face acquittal.

From Wednesday to Friday this week will see the first judgements passed on those involved in the betting scandal who did not opt for plea bargains, with Juve’s trio of Coach and two players facing different prospects.

Today’s edition of the Corriere dello Sport is speculating that Conte will face a possible ban until June 9, 2013 from the Discipline Commission, which would be subject to Conte’s appeal.

The ban would be five months fewer than prosecutor Stefano Palazzi had originally put forward, this after the Coach’s original three-month suspension as a plea bargain was rejected.

Meanwhile, the same publication is also alleging that Juventus players Bonucci and Pepe face acquittal from their respective charges of sporting fraud and failing to report an attempted fix.

It is understood that the testimony from Andrea Masiello is not holding up and the players could see all charges dropped for their alleged part played in trying to fix a Bari-Udinese match from 2010.

Bonucci, who was at Bari at the time, is facing the prospect of a three-year, six-month suspension, whilst Pepe, an Udinese player that day, is currently anticipating a potential one-year ban.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
That would make it obvious that it is all a set up to harm us, as Bonucci and Pepe would not be a real blow and despite the more serious allegations, the focus is turned on Conte who is a charged with ridiculous accusations and face a disproportional penalty, it would 2006 double standards all over again...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What I don't understand is how the penalty keeps changing. The penalty has changed more often then actual evidence against Conte has been submitted.

lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)