Antonio Conte (383 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, at least he is trying to prove his innocense...... but knowing what happened years ago, and how things are looking in this case...of course it looks bad. If the system is that corrupt.... they will do whatever is needed to ensure those 9 months take place. Im just hoping this guys know what they are doing

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I dont care where we finish next season..Whats important for me is that Juventus should come out clean out of all this..
I want a clean image of Juventus.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I wouldnt mind even finishing mid-table if it means that our coach and players names are cleared of fixing involvement.
considering the double standards and low bending, its impossible to let them clear their names...
Well, at least he is trying to prove his innocense...... but knowing what happened years ago, and how things are looking in this case...of course it looks bad. If the system is that corrupt.... they will do whatever is needed to ensure those 9 months take place. Im just hoping this guys know what they are doing
Our lawyers? they can only spread our legs wider, i hope Conte picks his own defensive team, not that any can save him, but at least they wont do us bad as our lawyers...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 379)