Antonio Conte (69 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 4, 2004
What Conte has done with Juve is amazing.. But keep the credit to Prandelli when it comes to Italy. The coach has alwayse been playing this kind of football..

That said, I know that a great Juve means a great Italy.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
What Conte has done with Juve is amazing.. But keep the credit to Prandelli when it comes to Italy. The coach has alwayse been playing this kind of football..

That said, I know that a great Juve means a great Italy.
I actually always rated Prandelli ever since Fiorentina's days. But if Juve were struggling domestically (ever since calciopoli) I'd bet 100% Italy wouldn't even past the group stage in this tournament (doesn't matter if Prandelli is around or whoever).

6 out of 11 players yesterday were Juve players, Conte managed to create that winning mentality in them that they've carried to their national team, just look at the years when Juve were struggling a and watch how crap the Italy NT was in that period even when they were under a great manager like Lippi (2008 Euros, 2010 WC).

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
Ok anyone thinking 4-3-1-2 for Juve next season? With Vidal playing the Montolivo style trequartista and Asamoah - Pirlo - Marchisio bossing the midfield. It's probably the best way to get all our best players on the park at the same time plus we've got depth.

Vucinic/Gio- ??
Vidal
Asamoah-Pirlo-Marchisio
Chiellini-Bonnuci-Barzagli-Licht​

The 3-5-2 looks a bit taxing if we want to dominate in Europe.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Ok anyone thinking 4-3-1-2 for Juve next season? With Vidal playing the Montolivo style trequartista and Asamoah - Pirlo - Marchisio bossing the midfield. It's probably the best way to get all our best players on the park at the same time plus we've got depth.

Vucinic/Gio- ??
Vidal
Asamoah-Pirlo-Marchisio

No. We have a great lineup and squad now, no need to change playing style. 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 are good for us.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011

Vucinic/Gio- ??
Vidal
Asamoah-Pirlo-Marchisio

No depth yo! what if one of them gets injured or suspended? I really hope Asamoah will be used to rotate players!

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012

Vucinic/Gio- ??
Vidal
Asamoah-Pirlo-Marchisio

We can do this at some matches, but not as the sole tactic. Since we dont have a true AMF, we can just use Italy's diamond, I think it would work for us since we have an even more dynamic MF line up.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I just know that definitely is a fact that if juve struggles,,, the italian NT struggles.... if Juve is doing good, the NT delivers.

And conte and prandelli deserve coaches of the season awards. Both are being boss,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)