Antonio Conte (166 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I'm with Janna on this one. Losing Conte is maximum punishment Juve could possibly get. To compare it with Calciopoli is rather silly. We had allegedly fixed games, Juve, the club's name, was involved. Today it's about Conte and the fishy and yet to be proven accusations of him having been involved in a scandal while working at another club. If Conte manages to clear his name, it can still affect the team's mercato (not to the extent some here seem to believe) but worst case scenario is losing Conte which won't be the end of the world either.

Calciopoli has made us all pessimistic about everything of this sort coming out of Italy (and rightly so) but
1) Why on earth should Juve lose on the CL for something they have nothing to do with?
2) You don't seriously think Juve "enemies" have planned to "destroy" Juve by "taking their winning coach away from them"?
3) If they had planned to harm Juve with these accusations they would have acted this serious (raiding the coach's home, etc) during the season. Back then it could have indee troubled us.

It's kind of hard but lets believe for the moment that they are doing what they are supposed to do because this league is corrupt in every sense of the word.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol:

Srsly though... time to have friendly chat with Pep, see where his future plans are. Just in case.
Pep?!?! FUCK A PEP BOOI! Conte is already much better than Pep. His trophy case might not prove it but he has pulled off something INCREDIBLE! Took an average\mediocre Juventus and made them undefeated. Pep inherited a squad that oozed talent in every department, and most of the players grew into the same system, that HE coached.

Once more...FUCK A PEP

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
Juventus are no part of this, only Bonucci and Conte who are now at Juve
so relax you drama queens, our scudetto is safe
and what the police were looking for? first thing that comes to mind is a bank extract
Call me drama queen but I am sure this affects Juve´s international image, and in consequence the near future.
Is not about the Scudetto, I know that is safe, but I am sure this will affect the future, specially the possible mercato. If we think it rational, who will want to play in a team that is constantly under media attack and involved in legal issues?

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
I'm with Janna on this one. Losing Conte is maximum punishment Juve could possibly get. To compare it with Calciopoli is rather silly. We had allegedly fixed games, Juve, the club's name, was involved. Today it's about Conte and the fishy and yet to be proven accusations of him having been involved in a scandal while working at another club. If Conte manages to clear his name, it can still affect the team's mercato (not to the extent some here seem to believe) but worst case scenario is losing Conte which won't be the end of the world either.

Calciopoli has made us all pessimistic about everything of this sort coming out of Italy (and rightly so) but
1) Why on earth should Juve lose on the CL for something they have nothing to do with?
2) You don't seriously think Juve "enemies" have planned to "destroy" Juve by "taking their winning coach away from them"?
3) If they had planned to harm Juve with these accusations they would have acted this serious (raiding the coach's home, etc) during the season. Back then it could have indee troubled us.

It's kind of hard but lets believe for the moment that they are doing what they are supposed to do because this league is corrupt in every sense of the word.
In fact I believe the only way to start from zero for Serie A is a UEFA intervention.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Juve isn't under attack so I don't see why it would affect our mercato
I'm sorry but I think you are overreacting
we blame the media trying to make this a Juventus story but at this forum is happening the same
maybe Conte and Bonucci were involved prior to their Juve careers but that is not our problem
worst case we lose the best coach in years but as a club we are not involved and that is all that matters to me
if Conte did something wrong, he should be punished
the only sad part is that we will have to get another coach
if he did anything I want to punch him for being so stupid

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Juve isn't under attack so I don't see why it would affect our mercato
I'm sorry but I think you are overreacting
we blame the media trying to make this a Juventus story but at this forum is happening the same
maybe Conte and Bonucci were involved prior to their Juve careers but that is not our problem
worst case we lose the best coach in years but as a club we are not involved and that is all that matters to me
if Conte did something wrong, he should be punished
the only sad part is that we will have to get another coach
if he did anything I want to punch him for being so stupid
this is exactly my point of this all day. :tup:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010

:tup: + rep for you too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)