Antonio Conte (174 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Conte was unproven in Serie A, obviously a wild card. Chances to fail were big, but we were desperate and used to failures...
However the wild bet paid off, after so many failures.

Conte happens to be a real Juventino though, we are very lucky it did paid of with him, as we know him, we are convinced of his integrity and the imeasurable success surprised the management to its core! Against all the odds, he did it.
Our managers known to well their weakness, incompetitiveness and failures. It is is very convinient that a random hiring can conceal all that and make up for them. They are grateful beyond reason. This gratitude ought to be expressed in such a contract and it did!

Make no mistake, our management are still greedy, Conte is worthy of every last cent of this contract!
And it also comes in a great moment, when he really needs it, in the media and corrupted justice system war that sieges him and tries to defame him.
We show in a clear message that he has our full support and such claims hold no ground for that!
One of the best things AA ever did!
When one day you honestly admit that you were wrong about something and that you were only speaking out of your ass, I will apologize for all the harassment I caused you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If you mean about Borriello, i still mean it, Conte really is worthy of all the credit for this title and our miraculous change, but as every man, he has his issues too.
I am not going to crucify him for this one weakness, but i would really wish he could do smth about it.
I dont see whats wrong with that.
If had him in front of me now, the first thing i would is hug and thank him and the second thing, would be to discuss the Borriello issue. I do the same with the ppl i love and care about, i try to improve them and make them the best they can be.
I do accept they have faults, but why dont try and do smth about it? Discussing it is the first step.
I dont see where you see the hyppocricy here, to me it would be only if i would accept the good ones with the bad ones without filtering them out.
To me Conte was the essential catalyst for championship.
To me Borriello is the worst player of our lot and Conte's greatest weakness.
I dont see how the one contradicts the other. I cannot ignore any of those facts in my assesment.
Its not all black OR all white, most the times things lie somewhere between.
The overall assement on Conte is positive despite the Borriello factor, but only a hyppocrite would accept Borriello without protest only because of that, IMHO.
I dont believe that Conte is a lost cause because of the Borriello issue, although it does takes a growing toll from our team!
When one day you honestly admit that you were wrong about something and that you were only speaking out of your ass, I will apologize for all the harassment I caused you.
I m just a man, everybody makes mistakes.
I believe that we must all try together to correct them though, do smth about it, try to prevent them maybe, at least stop repeating them at least.
What i do, i do it from sincere interest and care, i promise!

I really did not wanted for Conte to fail, like Ferrara, i grew up admiring those 2 players (and Di Livio and DD and Davids and others) back then i consider this merriage as risky and premature. It could end Conte's carrier. I still consider that with the hands in fact then, i would come in the same conclusion.
I dont like risks, esp after so many consecutive failures and his carrer at stake.
It only took 2 friendlies for Conte to convince me though. (he came with an attacking plan, we never had any since Lippi)
Since then i am his fan! Didnt i declared that right away?

Also on Pirlo too!
I really doubted his physical form would last a whole season after losing an entire one, esp considering that he was never quite the marathon athlete to boost from. But he proved me wrong too! Prolly is one of our most used players and appears to be holding well!

Sometimes i sound too harsh and absolute and prolly more agressive than i really am.
I m convinced that in real life, you wouldnt get that impression of me. Maybe i should start using those smillies.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
I believe that we must all try together to correct them though, do smth about it, try to prevent them maybe, at least stop repeating them at least.

I really did not wanted for Conte to fail, like Ferrara, i grew up admiring those 2 players (and Di Livio and DD and Davids and others) back then i consider this merriage as risky and premature. It could end Conte's carrier. I still consider that with the hands in fact then, i would come in the same conclusion.
I dont like risks, esp after so many consecutive failures and his carrer at stake.
It only took 2 friendlies for Conte to convince me though. (he came with an attacking plan, we never had any since Lippi)

Also on Pirlo too!
I really doubted his physical form would last a whole season after losing an entire one, esp considering that he was never quite the marathon athlete to boost from. But he proved me wrong too! Prolly is one of our most used players and appears to be holding well!

Sometimes i sound too harsh and absolute and prolly more agressive than i really am.
I m convinced that in real life, you wouldnt get that impression of me. Maybe i should start using those smillies.
:thumbup:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
LOL he said something like "Maybe we should sack Conte now save ourselves the hassle" or some such nonsense.
where did i say to sack Conte?
stop trying to be so disgusting, one should only go that far in his desperate efford to defame a person, but put such words in my mouth...

The most harsh thing i said about Conte is that he might be a compromise, (as he is not perfect, having the Borriello fault) but we cannot really find a better man, realistically.
And i trully believe that our board is completely incompetent of finding a coach any way near Conte's level, look how time it took to accidentally pick one!

I even have doubts about sacking Marotta, who is far inferior, because of that. Man, what if they bring as a new Secco?

I trully believe that losing the cup was entirely Conte's fault and some ref hand too, but there is a long long way for any Juventino to want him sacked just for that (unless he is a hard core DP fan)

In this case and many similar the misinterpretation comes on purpose, or the pre-justice makes ppl to see what they want to see and not what i m actually saying...
Remember this, i am a Juventino among Juventini, i trust you see what i say from the Juve perspective, so even my hursh views, have Juve interests in mind.

enzo

May 14, 2012
where did i say to sack Conte?
stop trying to be so disgusting, one should only go that far in his desperate efford to defame a person, but put such words in my mouth...

The most harsh thing i said about Conte is that he might be a compromise, (as he is not perfect, having the Borriello fault) but we cannot really find a better man, realistically.
And i trully believe that our board is completely incompetent of finding a coach any way near Conte's level, look how time it took to accidentally pick one!

I even have doubts about sacking Marotta, who is far inferior, because of that. Man, what if they bring as a new Secco?

I trully believe that losing the cup was entirely Conte's fault and some ref hand too, but there is a long long way for any Juventino to want him sacked just for that (unless he is a hard core DP fan)

In this case and many similar the misinterpretation comes on purpose, or the pre-justice makes ppl to see what they want to see and not what i m actually saying...
Remember this, i am a Juventino among Juventini, i trust you see what i say from the Juve perspective, so even my hursh views, have Juve interests in mind.
Running around calling Conte a compromise because of the "Borriello fault" will not get you any friends. But I doubt that's your goal after all.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Well I just hope that he will replaced ASAP, he is probably the worst available moment ATM.
We will soon start hoping that he will be replaced and this will be a blow at his high profile coaching carrier.
Really sad that we are wasting the coaching carrier of former players like that.
But fortunately for Content, he, unlike Defeats actually had chance to do Anthony in serie b and even if we compromise his series a hopes forever, some desperate serie b team, may give him a chance to return in coaching next year...

We have seen this again, ages ago I have explained why we are bringing no ones, destined to appease the Italians fans and day dreamers momentarily and then become the scapegoat of one more wasted season...

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I guarantee that Conte won't achieve better than 6th with squad during his time with Juve. Its and unfortunate but inevitable outcome that he should not be fully blamed for. With that being said he should still be held accountable for winning points with whatever side the management puts together. Drawing matches where we are ahead comfortably by 2 goals and losing to sides like Bari are inexcusable for any coach.
So Marotta got us the Scudetto... Welcome to the Society.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
If you mean about Borriello, i still mean it, Conte really is worthy of all the credit for this title and our miraculous change, but as every man, he has his issues too.
I am not going to crucify him for this one weakness, but i would really wish he could do smth about it.
I dont see whats wrong with that.
If had him in front of me now, the first thing i would is hug and thank him and the second thing, would be to discuss the Borriello issue. I do the same with the ppl i love and care about, i try to improve them and make them the best they can be.
I do accept they have faults, but why dont try and do smth about it? Discussing it is the first step.
I dont see where you see the hyppocricy here, to me it would be only if i would accept the good ones with the bad ones without filtering them out.
To me Conte was the essential catalyst for championship.
To me Borriello is the worst player of our lot and Conte's greatest weakness.
I dont see how the one contradicts the other. I cannot ignore any of those facts in my assesment.
Its not all black OR all white, most the times things lie somewhere between.
The overall assement on Conte is positive despite the Borriello factor, but only a hyppocrite would accept Borriello without protest only because of that, IMHO.
I dont believe that Conte is a lost cause because of the Borriello issue, although it does takes a growing toll from our team!

Also on Pirlo too!

Actually read it, LOL !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)