Antonio Conte (136 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
No. But before every match, let alone a final, I'm like "I hope we win this $#@!"
I'm like that too. It's not that I didn't want to win, or didn't want the trophy. It's just that it doesn't hurt very much to lose out on it. It's irritating, more than anything else. But I don't feel that we lost out on something really big here. And do you know why? It's because we didn't.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
ffs :sergio: don't ever think or talk about winning mentality to anyone again for the rest of your life...
I'm totally ignoring you now, because I have realized for 2 pages that you are just incredibly dissapointed and need to take things out on other people.

If it makes you feel any better, just go right ahead. Insult me. I'm not apologizing for feeling NOTHING for the coppa italia. I never have, and I never will.

The scudetto and Champions League and other european and world cups is what I want. Not gonna apologize for that.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
The man won Serie A with Boriello in his team.

Enough said.
yea but the hating trolls on here dont get anything, they think they understand calcio better than a man who played it all his life at the top level and now coaches it, they think they have a clue sitting on their chairs at home with their beer bellies in tow

---------- Post added 20.05.2012 at 17:26 ----------

The man won Serie A with Boriello in his team.

Enough said.
yea but the hating trolls on here dont get anything, they think they understand calcio better than a man who played it all his life at the top level and now coaches it, they think they have a clue sitting on their chairs at home with their beer bellies in tow

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The most annoying thing about this, is the fact that we could've won it, but we didn't go out there with that mentality that we've carried on every match day besides today. I just fail to see what there wasn't to win tonight. Ita pretty retarded with people saying its only a Coppa final, etc. We could've had another star on our jerseys which means today was an official game and we needed to prepare for it like that. Conte failed the team with his selection, and even then, nobody on the pitch really gave a shit. That's not how you show up in a final that you haven't won in 17 years. It's one thing to have lost to a better team, but completely another to have lost before even having played the game. Really, really disappointing.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Our mentality was totally expected, if you ask me. I expected us to play to win, which we did, but I also expected Napoli to be twice as hungry for this trophy. Due to the fact that it was their only chance of grabbing something to parade to their disgusting fans, and due to the fact that they're a club who would see such a trophy as a huge addition to their collection.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Starting Estigbarria and Boriello were mistakes. It worries me that they started a final because it indicates that there is a high chance they stay in the team.

I dont care for the CL in the short term, I just want us to establish Serie A dominance and decent CL runs. What I want more than anything is to have a Juve squad where there are no players that I absolutely hate and spend half the match cursing them whenever they touch the ball (Borriello and Esti).

I dream of a team without Amauris (Amauri is now a trait not a name).

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005

---------- Post added 20.05.2012 at 17:26 ----------

You do realise that its not a compliment for boriello, right? If that comment tells you anything he is one of the haters/Juve fans :lol2:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
WΏΏdy;3681227 said:
You do realise that its not a compliment for boriello, right? If that comment tells you anything he is one of the haters/Juve fans :lol2:
how does this statement have any reflection on borriello

---------- Post added 20.05.2012 at 17:37 ----------

Our mentality was totally expected, if you ask me. I expected us to play to win, which we did, but I also expected Napoli to be twice as hungry for this trophy. Due to the fact that it was their only chance of grabbing something to parade to their disgusting fans, and due to the fact that they're a club who would see such a trophy as a huge addition to their collection.
one of the only people making sense on here today

Aug 2, 2005
How serious are the allegations about Conte's knowledge Seina - Novara match
The commentators here are repeating that this could be his last match as it is only expected.

Also if he knew, but he can't do anything about it. Is it a crime not to say anything when you have no proof

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)