Antonio Conte (30 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
WΏΏdy;3681258 said:
What do you make of that?
yes but my comment was directed towards the general blame game on here, besides i dont defend borriello because i think hes a great forward, we dont have any of those they are all sub par, i defend him because its blatant hatred for him and bs double standards on here

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
WΏΏdy;3681258 said:
What do you make of that?
yes but my comment was directed towards the general blame game on here, besides i dont defend borriello because i think hes a great forward, we dont have any of those they are all sub par, i defend him because its blatant hatred for him and bs double standards on here

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Well according to those I've spoken to who've followed it closely, the allegations are not serious. It's just Carobbio's word against Conte's. And a lot of other players, + Siena as a club, are defending Conte. Should be nothing to worry about, but who knows, really? :boh:

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Actually I'm kind of glad about this. Bcuz hopefully this would be a wake up call for everyone at the club especially Conte, not braggin about being undefeated the whole summer long, and would make them work harder on our short comings on and off the pitch, cleaning up the useless sh!t and bringing in some quality.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
The thing I'm disappointed about is that Conte didnt push the team for the win,it didnt look like it anyway. Usually our team,when playing as bad as that first half,will come knocking for goals,and playing with heart in the second half, I didnt see that tonight,and to think it was Del Piero's last match!

Not mad,just disappointed,and we really could and should have won,Napoli are garbage!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Why do you feel the need to stand up for him? If a player is not up to par it does not matter if the rest of the players are not criticised. Most of the times he is criticised rightfully. Today he was just totally out of sync with the attack. He just does not look up & see the options. Many a times he kept the ball for too long or totally misread the flow but I guess all the praise he gets is about holding the ball. I would love to have him in the last 5 minutes in a match we are winning by 2 goals. Seriously send him back.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
You can be angry for the first defeat after an unbeaten season as the last race of the year?

"Yes, because it should never lose to please, especially a final. We must be angry because this race we must grow and make it clear that we must always go to 2000. Today Naples may have been hungrier than us, the year remains extraordinary and I will not blame anything to these guys. But today the Napoli was hungrier. "

There is the usual lack of fluid movement, the two weeks of uninterrupted festivities have had you believe about your physical appearance?

"This is a young flower from two sevenths places, we won the championship in an extraordinary way and we must keep in mind the way we did to win it, or using malice and motivation. We had people not in great condition, especially Vidal and Lichtsteiner and Chiellini was injured. Sorry to miss it. "

The second contract prolugamento your Marotta is now a formality and remains a priority for society. So what you had described a dream will be reality soon ...

"Well I'm glad that tonight ... moderately (Ed laughs.)".

---------- Post added 20.05.2012 at 23:07 ----------

Google translate but until FI get it then it's the best I can do.

Apr 15, 2006
I hate it when his formations ensure we start with a handicap. He did this so many times during the string of draws we had in the league. I thought he had learnt from his mistakes, but clearly that isn't the case. I wonder what goes on in his head when he makes such decisions.

Still, I'm very grateful to what he's done to this squad. Looking forward to a better future with him. FORZA CONTE!

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Conte: 'Juve should be angry'
By Football Italia staff

Antonio Conte hopes Juventus will learn from their Coppa Italia defeat to Napoli. “We ought to be angry.”

The Bianconeri were unbeaten in all competition this season and fresh from a Scudetto triumph when falling 2-0 at the Stadio Olimpico.

“I do not enjoy losing, especially in a Final,” the Coach told Rai Sport.

“We ought to be angry. This match has to make us understand that we must always go at 2,000km/h.

“Tonight Napoli had something more than us. This is a young group and we must always keep in mind what we needed to do in order to win.

“We also had a few players like Arturo Vidal and Stephan Lichtsteiner who were not 100 per cent fit. The regrets are there, because we didn’t want to lose.”

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Conte: 'Juve should be angry'
By Football Italia staff

Antonio Conte hopes Juventus will learn from their Coppa Italia defeat to Napoli. “We ought to be angry.”

The Bianconeri were unbeaten in all competition this season and fresh from a Scudetto triumph when falling 2-0 at the Stadio Olimpico.

“I do not enjoy losing, especially in a Final,” the Coach told Rai Sport.

“We ought to be angry. This match has to make us understand that we must always go at 2,000km/h.

“Tonight Napoli had something more than us. This is a young group and we must always keep in mind what we needed to do in order to win.

“We also had a few players like Arturo Vidal and Stephan Lichtsteiner who were not 100 per cent fit. The regrets are there, because we didn’t want to lose.”
I hope he went in the dressing spitting fire out of his eyes and mouth!!!

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Why do you feel the need to stand up for him? If a player is not up to par it does not matter if the rest of the players are not criticised. Most of the times he is criticised rightfully. Today he was just totally out of sync with the attack. He just does not look up & see the options. Many a times he kept the ball for too long or totally misread the flow but I guess all the praise he gets is about holding the ball. I would love to have him in the last 5 minutes in a match we are winning by 2 goals. Seriously send him back.
because I hate bullies and everyone on here is a fuckin bully they just pick the players that are easy to ride and hate on and they always do it, even when there is so much more wrong with tonight then borriello, the majority on here just blame him because its easy. They wont go after their favorites who stunk it up noooooo pick on the easy prey and its just nauseating

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
If there's any dirty spot in Conte's magnificent achievement this season, it would be killing Matri on the bench and giving Borriello a place in this team. I hope Conte changed his mind about this guy, I don't wanna see him play for Juve again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)