Antonio Conte (158 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
oh again? On the gazzetta dello sport front page tomorrow? Right before an important game again?

Like I said before NEVER BUY LA GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT.

They want to make this Carobbio cunt the voice that tells the truth. You wanna know the truth? THREE of his teammates said he's BULLSHITTING!!!

Did you read that on La Gazzetta? Of course not.

FUCK THEM!!!
the shitty part is that all the foreign football journalist/commentators only refer to GdS :sergio: they use it for pre-match research and shit.

Boycott that shit...

I'm glad they still haven't realized that all this bullshit only makes us stronger. Haters are our motivators... we're going to crush Napoli now...

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
oh again? On the gazzetta dello sport front page tomorrow? Right before an important game again?

Like I said before NEVER BUY LA GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT.

They want to make this Carobbio $#@! the voice that tells the truth. You wanna know the truth? THREE of his teammates said he's BULLSHITTING!!!

Did you read that on La Gazzetta? Of course not.

$#@! THEM!!!
Any links re this?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I haven't bought or read one copy of that paper since 2006.

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 14:51 ----------

GdS isn't even pretending to have "journalistic integrity" anymore, lol...
I think that got destroyed in the last two seasons, they literally make accusations up and present them as fact.

engireman

May 26, 2009
I am more worried about upcoming transfer targets will be influenced by this unproven news. Hope that Conte solve issue as soon as posible and make some strong statement or response.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I haven't bought or read one copy of that paper since 2006.

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 14:51 ----------

I think that got destroyed in the last two seasons, they literally make accusations up and present them as fact.
It's not only GdS that is reporting it. La Repubblica, La Stampa, Cds etc as well.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
There are no more witnesses. The papers just released Carobbio's statement from February.
Never knew about that one. It's alot more worrying than the "Let me know if Conte can be contacted"-sms. Is it the same guy or do these two allegations come from two different people?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 158)