Antonio Conte (375 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
bernabue is an amazing stadium one of the most beautiful I saw and much more nicer then camp nou.

---------- Post added 16.05.2012 at 15:07 ----------

and btw I still can't believe what he did with this squad
to be unbeaten this season :delpiero:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
acmilan, Albertmare, Albo, almo, Azzurri7, crossfox, HAZEM, HiMovic, IliveForJuve, jussr, Juventini 1897, Juventino[RUS], K.O., Karpuz, SoundAttack, thanhnn, Tifoso, tosh_rose, VladJuve, w00DKAAz, Wahdan, Zacheryah

I gave him 5:touched:

will be the first time since Preston North End in 1889 to go undefeated on both League and Cup.
Wow this is amazing .

STARx3

May 13, 2012
A brilliant tactician, THE new king in the royal line of coaches:

Trapattoni - Lippi - Conte - (Marchisio?)

I think he can be our coach for the next decade, the only worry I have is that if we have a mediocre season next year (let's face with an injury riddled season like Del Neri had we wouldn't be fighting for the scudetto with our squad even with Conte) he'll be scapegoated. Football is fickle and I would hate for that to happen but if he had another brilliant season I think he'll buy himself some job security.

STARx3

May 13, 2012
It has some influence but it's also luck. I think this season was the perfect storm, everything clicked. A season so perfect will not happen again in our lifetimes.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It has some influence but it's also luck. I think this season was the perfect storm, everything clicked. A season so perfect will not happen again in our lifetimes.
They do not come very often, that's for sure. Let's just hope that we add enough quality to the side now so that we won't be in need of a "perfect" season again. If we get a great goalscorer and add some extra quality to the midfield and defence, I'm sure we can pick up alot more points in the provinces against the smaller sides, and win the scudetto again regardless of having had a perfect season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 371)