Antonio Conte (32 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I was one of the first who doubted him, I gave him credit for man management but he proved me wrong especially about man management. Not only he is good at it, he is great at it, he IS man management in every aspect, in training, on the field, on the sideline and in the media. About his coaching abilities, I am out of words. We doubted him, we thought his obsession was being undefeated but in the end we all understood what he was doing, he was creating a versatile unit, a team that can change colour and shape any time during the season and even within a match. This is the work of champions and today he got his receipt.

Grazie Antonio, hopefully this is the beginning of an era full of titles and glory.
Wonderful post. Cheers JCK!

Enjoy this wonderful evening! I know you will!

and +rep

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
And this, ladies and gents, is the main reason we are where we are. The only undefeated team in Europe and the champions of Italy. From a player to a coach, from a captain to a leader. Mr.Conte, you're one of the best things to happen to Juventus.

Thank you.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This man is the sole reason we won the league and yet are still undefeated. No words can describe you mister. Thanks for making us fans feel the passion that this wonderful game deserves. You're a champion. Our champion.

Dec 6, 2010
As JCK, I also doubted him last summer but he has really put my words to shame!

Just to see his enthusiasm on the sidelines, must give the players so much incentive to give their all!

At the end of todays game when he realized that the Scudetto was ours, and he started cheering the fans; f'in beautiful!

This has really made my day, month, year! Finally Juve are back where we belong! Forza Antonio, Forza Gigi, Forza Del Piero, FORZA JUVE!

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
I was one of the first who doubted him, I gave him credit for man management but he proved me wrong especially about man management. Not only he is good at it, he is great at it, he IS man management in every aspect, in training, on the field, on the sideline and in the media. About his coaching abilities, I am out of words. We doubted him, we thought his obsession was being undefeated but in the end we all understood what he was doing, he was creating a versatile unit, a team that can change colour and shape any time during the season and even within a match. This is the work of champions and today he got his receipt.

Grazie Antonio, hopefully this is the beginning of an era full of titles and glory.
Spot on! It's nice to see post's like this from you Jack :)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
:touched: Antonio!

In the begining of the season, I never doubted his success of reaching CL football. He gave me a freaking a scudetto!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
He will write the next chapter in Juventus's glorious history.

A champion on and now off the field.

Grazie Mister Conte, you have achieved the impossible, yet we have only just begun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)