Antonio Conte (133 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Question:
When Juve appointed Ciro Ferrara as a coach. There were rumors that Conte will be our new Coach. For some reason he didn't end up with us? He rejected or Juve chose Ferrara ahead of him?

Aug 1, 2003
WHAT THE FUCK! AUSTRALIA!

Last time they came here it was great got to meet the whole (not so star studded team then ahah) team but still notables included Pessotto and Birindelli for his last game.... Farken if it's Del Piero this time... I hope it's true.

But it's winter! Meh

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ill be down for some rapage of Alex!

I missed the game in Melbourne back in '08 as I was in Europe at the time. The rumours are they will train at the Marconi Club at Bossley Park, which is literally a 2 min drive from my house. Im so gonna be a groupie for that shit.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
WHAT THE FUCK! AUSTRALIA!

Last time they came here it was great got to meet the whole (not so star studded team then ahah) team but still notables included Pessotto and Birindelli for his last game.... Farken if it's Del Piero this time... I hope it's true.

But it's winter! Meh
That was a great trip :) nice to meet you there too sally!

It was pretty awesome meeting the team because we waited in the hotel lobby for 5 hours after everyone else had left.

If they come to Sydney, I won't even have to fly down to Melbourne this time :D :D :D

Aug 1, 2003
FYI I got the green light from dad to travel to Melb if Juve comes this year :lol:

oh man let's all pray it happens, to see Ale, Conte... - waiting at the airport again, or hotel, or whatever, training at Etihad... :touched: :tuttosport:

Ahah yeah Graham that was very noice indeed :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)