Antonio Conte (144 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
is the sole blame for tonight, yup i still think he is an exceptional tactic who has it in him, def not tonight though!! we lack a strong forward line thats his first nightmare, secondly when will elia feature bec we might have used his money in getting a decent forward if he has no intentionin introducing him into the first team in the first place. secondly he needs a strong replacement for bonehead that is a given to be honest. where we stand now i think we have done well and we r seriously a signing or two away from being in a much better place to compete to the very end. we have it now but he needs to straighten is match plans and respond a lot faster than tonight.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Seriously though it is such a slap in the face for players like Elia and Alex to have wankers like Padoin and Borriello waltzing into starting spots after having just arrived. Man I would be so pissed off I were either of them. Even Marrone, who has done well with all his opportunities.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Stop that crap guys. There was no 3-5-2. it was fucking 5-3-2, then it switched to 5-2-3.
Terrible. WTF? You take out Marchisio for Caceres.

5 defenders vs Chievo?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why is it when he misses a player through injury or suspension he changes the whole system

when pepe injured, we started using the 3-5-2 regularly. why not just plug in pepe's spiot with someone similar?

then now with vidal and pepe suspended he switches to 4-4-2 and 3-5-2

how is it that you want team that performs conssitently when you flip flop between formations every match

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
The fact that some on here blame Comte for this is inept at best. He could have maybe made the sub up front earlier but till that sub the forwards didn't and haven't dome their job almost all season. All the points left on the field all season long from inability to capitalize on the attack

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
The fact that some on here blame Comte for this is inept at best. He could have maybe made the sub up front earlier but till that sub the forwards didn't and haven't dome their job almost all season. All the points left on the field all season long from inability to capitalize on the attack
and who's fault is it that the team is absolute dogshit on counter-attacks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)