Antonio Conte (168 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Let's face it.
Winning at home to fucking Chievo and Subbing in Caceres and trying to keep the lead, is not acceptable.
I love the way the team plays, i don't know if it's his doing, but i do know i don't like a lot of things he does: Late subs, 3-5-2, never ever playing elia no matter what,playing Del piero under the worst circumstances, having Vucinic in while he provides nothing, play fricking Padoin.
It's not the first time he's done them, and it's not the first time, IMO it has cost us.
But then again, i can't know if without Conte we'd be 1st right now, or below the CL spots.

May 22, 2007
Maybe he doesn't trust the offense and rather went to defense for 20 minutes than try to kill Chievo with a goal.
It doesn't make sense to call it a defensive formation, we've been better under the stable four man back line.

He's trying to force something that isn't there, and I don't buy it (on top of the hate for the 3 man defensive frailties).

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You failed us terribly tonight. I know it's his first season for a big team, but the board needs to have a talk with him about some things.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Why does he shit himself and revert to the 3-5-2 which has proven to suck balls against these small fucking teams! Come on Conte, why do you refuse to play Elia and Del Piero when a game like this asks for them? Fuck you are undoing so much great work.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Like I said after Milan game, I will pass my judgment on him after todays game, and he failed. Milan game clearly showed us that 3-5-2 doesn't work and he still changed to that tactic in the middle of the game. I really don't understand the logic to sit back and defend one goal lead at home, we've tried that some many time last season and where we finished. And to defend that lead against frickin Chievo. I'm starting to think that we should have lost to Milan, maybe Conte balls would finally grow back.

Oh and all those arguments how we were unable to beat Parma and Siena because they've parked the bus went trough the window. We took an early lead and Chievo didn't just defend, and we still couldn't win.

This is officially goodbye Scudetto dreams, and hello fight for CL!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)