Antonio Conte (148 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
yeah lets all hate on Conte cause he's doing so shit, f*ck off Janna seriously call yourself a fan? moaning about how Conte is getting certain things wrong when things are going so well, managers make mistakes, it is in human nature to make mistakes but name me a better time since 2006 when we've had it this good? you're a spoilt fan and a ungrateful one for that matter considering what Juve were like for the last 2 seasons.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
yeah lets all hate on Conte cause he's doing so shit, f*ck off Janna seriously call yourself a fan? moaning about how Conte is getting certain things wrong when things are going so well, name me a better time since 2006 when we've had it this good? you're a spoilt fan and a ungrateful one for that matter considering what Juve were like for the last 2 seasons.
:rofl: never read so much idiotic in one post.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
common name me a better time since promotion to Serie A when Juve have had it this good? don't tell me Elia would solve our goalscoring issues in front of goal cause he wont, we don't lack creativity what so ever, so what's your issue with Conte? what because he chooses to be patient with Elia rather than just throw him in the deep end with the likely outcome he will fail without any tactical maturity to his game? yeah FUCK CONTE?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
common name me a better time since promotion to Serie A when Juve have had it this good? don't tell me Elia would solve our goalscoring issues in front of goal cause he wont, we don't lack creativity what so ever, so what's your issue with Conte? what because he chooses to be patient with Elia rather than just throw him in the deep end with the likely outcome he will fail without any tactical maturity to his game? yeah FUCK CONTE?
:rofl: even more idoitic in one post :tup:
thanks andy for giving me a good laugh in this boring sunday afternoon

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
jokes on you Janna, if you even bothered to realise how we are surpassing all expectations this season and you go and hate on Conte each week he doesn't pick Elia regardless of the end result you are the joke
even more :rofl:
and the best part is that you still didn't answer my questions :seven:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
So after all's said and done, are you two still going to Torino to watch Juve together?
in his wet dreams maybe
go on Janna tell me what is so bad about Conte? or are you just going to keep avoiding the question?
first prove me the comments i made in your eyes.

f*cking hell even my man utd friend was more complimentary of Conte's work this season than some
which friends? the one who let you down on your birthday when I was there to celebrate it with you.
you are imagine things and that is pathetic.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
in his wet dreams maybe

first prove me the comments i made in your eyes.
the second paragraph to my sig says it all Janna, you even said it again to the lead up to the game last night, why did you ask me to remove it the other night?

---------- Post added 19.02.2012 at 16:51 ----------

yes I mean that also he is obese also ;)

I can get much better then that fat idiot :lol: in his dreams I would be with him.
:lol: don't flatter yourself

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
the second paragraph to my sig says it all Janna, you even said it again to the lead up to the game last night, why did you ask me to remove it the other night?
yes that proves i hate conte, and that del neri is better then him, and that conte should be fired for van gaal. you took it out of context. But I know by now that is not a very strong point off you. everyone know I just didn't like that day that elia was sent to the stand in favour of krasic. and only you make a big point of it and sees it as if i hate conte deep to my heart.
because I considered you as a friend the other night. now not anymore.

Guys, you do know it's a public place you are doing this? :?
I don't mind really.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
which friends? the one who let you down on your birthday when I was there to celebrate it with you.
you are imagine things and that is pathetic.
so he forgets 1 day out of 365 days, at least for the other 364 days i can have a civil conversation without resorting to a slagging off match

---------- Post added 19.02.2012 at 16:54 ----------

yes that proves i hate conte, and that del neri is better then him, and that conte should be fired for van gaal. you took it out of context. But I know by now that is not a very strong point off you. everyone know I just didn't like that day that elia was sent to the stand in favour of krasic. and only you make a big point of it and sees it as if i hate conte deep to my heart.
because I considered you as a friend the other night. now not anymore.

I don't mind really.
yeah lets be honest i was only your friend when it was convenient for you, all the times you said negative things after i came to visit you, only to later appologise

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
so he forgets 1 day out of 365 days, at least for the other 364 days i can have a civil conversation without resorting to a slagging off match

yeah lets be honest i was only your friend when it was convenient for you, all the times you said negative things after i came to visit you, only to later appologise
:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)