Antonio Conte (80 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 10, 2006
JUVENTUS, Conte: "Well done to Siena"
http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=98149

Antonio Conte sought to credit Siena after his former employers emerged from Turin with a hard-fought point. The Tuscan outfit showed plenty of heart and spirit to keep the Bianconeri at bay and give their survival hopes a vital boost.

Following the final whistle, Conte expressed admiration for the visitors’ display: “I can only congratulate Siena on how they approached this game. We gave our all but it wasn’t enough. We weren’t able to keep to a high tempo and find space to attack. Vergassola’s handball? I think that the images speak for themselves and, as I’ve done on previous occasions, I’d prefer not to say anything. It’s certainly a shame because - having seen the other results - it was a good situation to capitalise on and we weren’t able to do so. We’ll continue to take things on a game by game basis - just as we’ve done since the start of the season.”

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
"Vergassola’s handball? I think that the images speak for themselves and, as I’ve done on previous occasions, I’d prefer not to say anything."

= Juve

What turned me on to Juve all those years ago was that while all those other clubs were talking all the time ("it was a hand ball!", "it was a clear penalty", "Juve must surely use doping", "Juve are cheating" etc.), Juve just stepped out on the field, got the 3 points, put the game into the archive and kept moving on.

I fucking hate those moaning clubs with a passion. Juve were a machine, cold as ice. Under Conte I'm seeing some of that returning.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Wenger:

In Italy, Juventus are top and that do is down to the coach, Antonio Conte.
After their recent slump I was expecting a longer period of stagnation but they have worked the transfer market really well.
The platform for all their play is Andrea Pirlo — everyone thought he was finished but he has been made the centrepiece of their team, the man everything goes though: it was a really smart move to pick him up.
The revival of Gianluigi Buffon has helped too. He is back playing to a very, very high level. He was injured for a lot of last year but he is back fit and showing his true ability.
I, and many others, had our doubts: in addition to the injuries, he was making mistakes that he never did before.
But his revival — and that of Pirlo — shows that the great champions have some kind of inner motivation, something the pair of them are showing with the Old Lady.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs...brings-credibility-psg-154054687.html#more-id

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #6,428
    :tup:

Ever since Conte came I had a very good feeling about it. But of course I had no idea it would be like this. New style we have is something that looks amazing to me and I'm glad we keep pushing it. Forza Conte!

Danilo_

Jan 29, 2006
    Danilo....please stop dude......please....your embarrassing your macedonian brother here!! Peple know me around here! You are just like those dumb ass people commenting on the Juventusmk.com facebook page. You are all wanna-be Barca fans and you only players like ronaldinho and messi and C.R. You have no clue about tactics, positioning...well....having a brain in football basically. That is why you will never understand those players like Giacc or Matri or Pepe even. Im sure you are one of those who is asking to himself "where da fuck is Krasic?? Conte is making a big mistake not playing him." Stop embarrassing me!!

haha first of all the only giach is worse then krasic i have never liked krasic , second i think my football knowledge is a lot higher then yours as i child i was selected to parma in italy , but instead i went train with partizan belgrade , i have won every trophy you can in macedonia , played in sweden so i know the impoortance of running and covering for other players , juventus.mk is a big joke , im a juve fan since 1997 , and my favourite players arent messi cr7 or ronaldinho , but davor suker,zvonomnir boban , zidane, davids , nedved ,camo , vidal and vucinic .... pozdrav

May 22, 2007
    "Vergassola’s handball? I think that the images speak for themselves and, as I’ve done on previous occasions, I’d prefer not to say anything."

= Juve

What turned me on to Juve all those years ago was that while all those other clubs were talking all the time ("it was a hand ball!", "it was a clear penalty", "Juve must surely use doping", "Juve are cheating" etc.), Juve just stepped out on the field, got the 3 points, put the game into the archive and kept moving on.

I fucking hate those moaning clubs with a passion. Juve were a machine, cold as ice. Under Conte I'm seeing some of that returning.
    I liked that as well, hopefully he's focusing on something he has control over instead.

Agreed with Ahmed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)