Antonio Conte (188 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #6,150
    Huge respect for Conte. He's Juve into something I've been wanting to see for a while. Players that he's after and team that he's building is just great, I was so pro-dynamic style for a while and we're finally having that. Now with Caceres I think it's gonna work even better, I'm pretty sure he'll turn up as a quality signing and I'm also sure that Conte will polish him and make him as even better player. Him and Vidal are gonna represent the hunger of our victories, pretty sure it's gonna affect mentality of all our players.

Conte :delpiero: I love this guy.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
    The beauty of this guy is that he doesn't back himself into corners regarding formation/tactics.

Although, I'm a little worried with his man management regarding Krasic. Not that i rate Krasic, but a coach shouldn't be too quick to blacklist players. At least keep them motivated in case you need them at some point.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    The beauty of this guy is that he doesn't back himself into corners regarding formation/tactics.

Although, I'm a little worried with his man management regarding Krasic. Not that i rate Krasic, but a coach shouldn't be too quick to blacklist players. At least keep them motivated in case you need them at some point.
    The only reason that i can think about Conte´s disliking of Krasic is that he let conte down with his mentality and lack of motivation.

I dont think conte frost him because of tactical reasons only...

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
    The only reason that i can think about Conte´s disliking of Krasic is that he let conte down with his mentality and lack of motivation.

I dont think conte frost him because of tactical reasons only...
    I agree he let Conte down, but a coach like Mourinho would make him feel like the door is still open (eg. Benzema)
    Where as Krasic felt like he was unfairly frozen out. But i'm sure Conte will learn from experience as a good coach does.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    He doesn't dislike him, Krasic just doesn't fit the team's shape or style. He'd be useful if we are chasing a game, but not in controlling them, as we often have.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    or maybe Krasic was simply done for mentally? I mean, he has been this bad sinece last season.... Maybe something is seriously wrong with him? amaury style?. Maybe he doesnt believe in himself or something?

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    Yesterday I bought bottle after bottle of the Il Conte wine. Couldn't resist it. Even though the taste is so-and-so. I'm gonna drink it at each game when I watch from home.

Jun 7, 2003

the situation with elia is more wortying me

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Same here bro....I'd really love to see Elia blow up and become an important player for us. Man management and substitution\rotational system is what Conte needs to work on other than that he's a magnificent coach IMO and I couldn't have asked for a better coach. I remember fapping to us being linked to AVB and I wanted him over Conte....mmaan was I wrong. Conte is kicking ass and AVB is kissing ass.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    There are a lot of things that Conte still needs to learn. The good part though is that he will learn. I hope we stick to him even when the going gets really tough. If a coach can instill confidence and belief in a team, the tactics will follow. He's done the first bit well, and he is showing promise on the second bit. Forza Conte, glad we are back on track. With a Juventino at the helm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 181)