Antonio Conte (29 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
good luck conte. you certainly need it

my concern is that our problems are beyond the coach. ever since we returned from Seira B we perform very well the first half of the season and then performance go south. this occurred with all coaches during that period. this might be a fatigue issue. maybe we need to change the whole technical staff as well

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am just curious to see us playing possession football with Conte. We'd have to change around 7 players from the starting 11, but that's ok .... "we have a solid base" nonetheless! Conte prove us wrong, but you're not alone in this redemption scheme - Marotta, Agnelli and co are all on board con te.
Not only change so many players but change to a totally new football culture that Juve is not familiar with. A lot can be said but what matters is what is done on the pitch.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Good luck Conte. I hope you prove to be a huge success here.

Very skeptical about this appointment and if it's not a success then the axe should also fall higher up than just the manager. We needed experience and talent and we didn't get it. We got talent, but not the experience. The last appointment in Del Neri was experience without talent, Ranieri and Zacch too... Prior to that it was the same story to this, and that is part of the reason we find ourselves in this mess. I just wish it didn't have to be a trade off between talent and experience when there are coaches out there with both...

Back on topic. From now on I'm 110% behind Conte unless he proves not to deserve backing. I hope Marrotta can build him the squad he demands. FORZA CONTE, FORZA JUVENTUS!!

Jul 1, 2010
The entire Conte's press conference is on my blog Antonio Conte full press conference.. to whom is interested I invite them to read some interesting ideas from our New Coach...

An example:
What can you answer to skepticals?
CONTE:"Now it's up to me. I always say one sentence: time is the gentleman about everything, and those who work are always right, and time will be the gentleman for skeptics."

Bianconeri siamo noi! Ma chi cazzo siete voi?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)