Antonio Conte (163 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
doesnt help, it fades away after a couple of mins

we suffer any way, and you returning every mercato season saying 'I told you so' doesn't help.
It is inevitable to suffer after the horrific choices we make.
But i do believe that some ppl will suffer less, if there is at least on voice of objectivity among us, that will keep our unrealistic expectations at bay.
And if things go well after all, feel extra happy because we had some concerns about that.
IMO its a win-win situation to remind the truth and each person deal with it, at his own way...

My real life exp at least says that much, personally, i may get flamed momentarily for trashing dreams, but ppl we appreciate my unselfish will to care and feel for them, in the end.
I m not the one mocking ppl for pleasure, i could use my predictions in sigs etc to show off, but thats not my concern, popularity in a forum is not my concern,
there are other no lifers who live that.
I never boasted about my accurate predictions as they are merely logical conclusions for me, i really feel too old for such meaningless mind games.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I still don't understand why people are so afraid of Conte. Who thought Allegri would win the scudetto? Was it because he actually was WC or just because he had WC players?

It's just so simple, bring good players and we will get back to winning ways. Unless Conte is a total disaster which cannot be true since he's ambitious, charismatic and has actually achieved something with Bari and Siena.

If there's anyone I'm afraid of, then it has to be Marotta's incompetence. But I have a feeling that Conte is given power to play big part in our transfer market, he's not as weak as Ranieri, Ferrara and Delneri.

Just give it time, be optimistic and cut out all the annoying 'I told you so' remarks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)