Antonio Conte (200 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sell him to FC Fruit Pickers then.
Bring him to DC for the Cherry Blossom Festival...I know the perfect place to dump his body in the Potomac river where no one will find him.

:edit: we can't wait till next March/April...just put a bullet in his head now.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Antonio Conte: "The objective is to become protagonists again. Juventus' history teaches us that."
at least Neddy had the decency and respect for Juve to decline Juve's bench, because he actually believe in that and knows that in order to achieve that, a real coach is needed.
We are wasting one more season, but Conte is wasting his coaching carrier, if he raises the expectation that high...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Sounds like we hired Julius Caesar.
That would rather be Chuck Norris, when Conte walks upon the grass, he is not striding forward, its the stadium moving backwards...
Seriously, fuck the 4-2-4. 4-3-3 is the way to go.
i told you this aint going to happen...
Yeah, this is how it should be. Sad day for Juventus.. But hey, let's hope for the best!
I was about to say that too, but i already used the sad day quote when we have confirmed our last 3 coaches, so i guess, from now on its just one of those days...
I am just curious to see us playing possession football with Conte. We'd have to change around 7 players from the starting 11, but that's ok .... "we have a solid base" nonetheless! Conte prove us wrong, but you're not alone in this redemption scheme - Marotta, Agnelli and co are all on board con te.
Apart from the hype and the Chuck Norris bravado quotes, thats the positive thing that got out from Conte's mouth, possession football, i m not having any expectations here, even if he wishes to impose that, he is probably technically inefficient to force into a serie A club, but at least trying that would be nice, as it happens to be my fav.
:coffee:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Okay man we get it. You like to play the 'I told you so' game, huh?
No, i would prefer us to try smth different, try smth decent, stop being the victims that can be easily fooled and manipulated, demand smth better,
try to start a revolution, or at least stop getting carried away by the hype that much...
Show some maturity maybe.

My goal is too keep us in touch with reality, so that we will suffer less later on...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 192)