Antonio Conte (52 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 29, 2006
I am just curious to see us playing possession football with Conte. We'd have to change around 7 players from the starting 11, but that's ok .... "we have a solid base" nonetheless! Conte prove us wrong, but you're not alone in this redemption scheme - Marotta, Agnelli and co are all on board con te.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Good words from Mr. Conte on how he likes to play football. Keeping the ball and not sitting back sounds good to me. Lets see if he can make it work.

Welcome back Capitano.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
:D what do think about hiring Conte, Milan man?
:shutup: ... it's banging, plus I already voted him a "5" :D

here is what I said about him earlier in the thread:
DD is indeed a more established coach and a very good one at that but I am not sure if the Agneli's didn't burn their bridges with him 4 years ago when he left, so not sure if he could be termed "available" ... either way, Conte has all the stuff he needs to succeed at Juve above all, however, he has the Juve mentality and that would be key in turning this sorry bunch of individuals, del Neri had mastered, into a team.
in short, worth being given a chance, problem is people are impatient considering the lack of success lately and are prone to judge too quickly :)

Nov 1, 2002
:shutup: ... it's banging, plus I already voted him a "5" :D

here is what I said about him earlier in the thread:

in short, worth being given a chance, problem is people are impatient considering the lack of success lately and are prone to judge too quickly :)
:D

exactly what i think. he experienced the winning mentality for many years and was tested as a coach so he deserves this shot and hopefully he turn juventus to where they belong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)