Antonio Conte (76 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 31, 2008
“It went well and was a great performance. We had the right approach and it wasn’t easy against a side like Atalanta,” said Conte.
“The season isn’t over yet. We’re still going and it’s never simple to confirm a victory a year later. We try to prove ourselves through good football andorganisation.
“At the end of the day we’ll see where we are.”
The January transfer window opens soon and newspapers claim a deal is close for Didier Drogba.
“I know full well that this is a critical moment on an economic level for many clubs. We won’t sign any top player, because we are not in a position to do so. Neither are the other sides in Serie A.”

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
“It went well and was a great performance. We had the right approach and it wasn’t easy against a side like Atalanta,” said Conte.
“The season isn’t over yet. We’re still going and it’s never simple to confirm a victory a year later. We try to prove ourselves through good football andorganisation.
“At the end of the day we’ll see where we are.”
The January transfer window opens soon and newspapers claim a deal is close for Didier Drogba.
“I know full well that this is a critical moment on an economic level for many clubs. We won’t sign any top player, because we are not in a position to do so. Neither are the other sides in Serie A.”
You better be bluffing :shocked:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Depends on the actual question and the answer, I kinda hate these translations by FI, because it's hard to grasp the context through them. It's pretty clear that we won't buy big in January (I'd guess that's what Conte meant), but there's a chance we do a bosman or a low-fee deal and Drogba falls into this category.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You better be bluffing :shocked:
No one right in his mind will spend big in januari and get ripped of like an arsehole

Depends on the actual question and the answer, I kinda hate these translations by FI, because it's hard to grasp the context through them. It's pretty clear that we won't buy big in January (I'd guess that's what Conte meant), but there's a chance we do a bosman or a low-fee deal and Drogba falls into this category.
Yep, he pretty much says we arent buying, and a bosman drogba, isnt buying

Bilbao cunts arent selling Llorente anyway

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ill leave it to conte and marotte. If we buy drogba and he succesfully take us to the end of the CL, I'm confident we can poach something on the mercato.

Maybe some cheap ass player like falcao or cavani :D

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Drogba in January is still a huge possibility though. Hopefully we get Llorente for free in June as well.
As i said before... Drogba is only needed for CL... the rest of Comps our forwards are more that capable of getting the job done... But they hardly have CL experience... so that where Drogba comes in... So we can give teams like Barca and Munich a run for there money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)