Antonio Conte (137 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Read the same. I think it's true considering the TNA's got the file about this just a week or two ago.
At first they were saying that the decision will be made on 19th so Conte could be on the bench against Chelsea, in the last couple of days Friday 21st was mentioned and now it's in October. Is there any reliable source for this?

I've just found on VS that tomorrow indeed will be the first hearing and decision will be made on 7.October.
http://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic...gia-dei-legali-di-antonio-e-poi-ce-mondonico/

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
No room for Conte at Fiorentina?
By Football Italia staff

Suspended Juventus boss Antonio Conte could watch next week’s game against Fiorentina from a hotel room in Florence.

Conte is currently serving a 10-month touchline ban after he was found guilty of failing to report an alleged attempt to fix a Siena game while he was in charge of the club.

So far this term, Conte has been able to follow Juventus’ domestic games from private boxes while Massimo Carrera took over touchline duties.

However, the Stadio Artemio Franchi currently has no room for the former midfielder to be seated in isolation.

Conte won’t be seated amongst fans given the great rivalry between Fiorentina and the Old Lady of Italian football.

As a result, the Gazzetta dello Sport is suggesting that Conte could stay away from the arena altogether when the two teams meet on Tuesday.

:sergio: fucking rats

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
So what are they gonna do because he talked on the phone, ban him for the next match? :D
Don't tempt them! Uncle Fester used to phone Milan's no3 L Meani?, when he was banned and got away with it 'cos he is a milanisti!

Everybody remembers when Fergie was on his phone back then no penz whatsoever, there'll be a double standard fruitioning if so
FIGc don't care! They are the most blatant match fixers -

For milan and :inter:

CDS said they will reduce his ban for couple of months 4-5. I still hope he gets acquitted but CDS had been right before.
Milanisti newspaper giving the verdict! Quel surprise!

No room for Conte at Fiorentina? By Football Italia staff

Suspended Juventus boss Antonio Conte could watch next week’s game against Fiorentina from a hotel room in Florence. Conte is currently serving a 10-month touchline ban after he was found guilty of failing to report an alleged attempt to fix a Siena game while he was in charge of the club.

So far this term, Conte has been able to follow Juventus’ domestic games from private boxes while Massimo Carrera took over touchline duties. However, the Stadio Artemio Franchi currently has no room for the former midfielder to be seated in isolation. Conte won’t be seated amongst fans given the great rivalry between Fiorentina and the Old Lady of Italian football. As a result, the Gazzetta dello Sport is suggesting that Conte could stay away from the arena altogether when the two teams meet on Tuesday.
:sergio: fucking rats
How DARE the pink toilet paper suggest such a thing! :andy2: Bl**dy interesti! Can someone lend me a Kalashnikov and some ammo??

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Man i miss his in-game crazy celebrations...... he really loves this thing..... I hope he has a long a succesfull story with us. I want him to become in our modern Lippi, or maybe more.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sounds intriguing, do you mean like going steady or something?
Something like staying with us for many many years nonstop.... following his project...guiding players like marrone and pogba into world class..... maybe winning a CL or 2....

Something uber legendary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 132)