Antonio Conte (61 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I dont think that not being on the stadium against Fiorentina will be such a bad thing....he can sit calmly in his hotel room, follow the game on his TV and text the shit out of his phone without being caught on camera :D

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
I dont think that not being on the stadium against Fiorentina will be such a bad thing....he can sit calmly in his hotel room, follow the game on his TV and text the $#@! out of his phone without being caught on camera :D
Actually I stayed in a pretty nice hotel there (in Siena - where the Artemio Franchi is located) and my room overlooked the stadium. Its pretty much like watching from a box seat. Maybe not as clear, but I'm sure another room would have an even better view and Conte could order room service while he's at it. Like a BOSS.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I dont think that not being on the stadium against Fiorentina will be such a bad thing....he can sit calmly in his hotel room, follow the game on his TV and text the shit out of his phone without being caught on camera :D
:D

But the camera only follows the ball, he won't be able to see players movement etc.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Actually I stayed in a pretty nice hotel there (in Siena - where the Artemio Franchi is located) and my room overlooked the stadium. Its pretty much like watching from a box seat. Maybe not as clear, but I'm sure another room would have an even better view and Conte could order room service while he's at it. Like a BOSS.
hahaha. Wrong Artemio Franchi. We are talking about the Franchi in Florence. Both stadiums have the same name.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 58)