Antonio Conte (70 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 6, 2015
Going to be a hard one this, but rumour in England (coming from the solid sources, not the rag papers such as DM and The Sun) is that your club is ready to let him go if he asks to.

Now, if he looks for a top notch contract, then I don't know, chances are 50-50 and I get my hopes up because at Juventus he's on £55,000 per week contract. Chelsea could easily get that up to £130-140,000 per week with absolute ease. If we're ready to spend £50m on him then be sure we're going to offer him huge wages. Imagine that our 2nd GK Begovic (who we've just sold to Bournemouth for £10m) was on higher wages than what Alex Sandro is currently on at Juventus.

But if he has his heart set on Juventus then any bids and contract proposals are irrelevant then.
Yeah you guys are again confusing gross and net wages. I'll give you a 5% change of signing Alex Sandro and that is rather high given that he has no intention of leaving Juventus.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Can't believe conte is trying to raid our defence (the club he played, coached and is considered a legend). Call me old fashioned (and obviously biased), but I personally would never be able to raid players from my old club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Can't believe conte is trying to raid our defence (the club he played, coached and is considered a legend). Call me old fashioned (and obviously biased), but I personally would never be able to raid players from my old club.

Conte doesn't give a fuck, he'll take Sandro, Bonucci, Rugani and Marchisio then quit the next season

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

He's not the one signing the release clause, if a player is available why would he sit by while his competition grabs him, call me old fashioned but that sounds silly

Oct 31, 2016
Looking more likely with every day we're going to get Alex Sandro now. Reputable outlets in England saying we're closing on him. I'm not one to get me hopes up with every report, but it sure looks very close at this point.

Lukaku, Bakayoko, Alex Sandro and Caballero so far.

Think we'll be going for two more players and call it a day. One centre back and one attacking player.

First in line is Southampton's Van Dijk while we're keeping tabs on Bonucci. If you ask me there is no chance in hell Bonucci leaves Juventus. For me it's been fabricated rumours from the beginning and it'll stay like this.

Van Dijk is more attainable and Southampton is a lot more easier to deal with than Juventus. Bonucci saga would last forever, Conte wants his transfers to be done before we leave for the Far East to play Bayern, Arsenal and Inter Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 60)