Antonio Conte (34 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The Allegedly stubborn and tactically clueless man just invented a new formation for Chelsea.
He was pretty clueless and stubborn with us. Just because he has changed it at Chelsea doesn't mean he didn't make mistakes at Juve.

He changed to 4-3-3 against RM and we played our best football of the season against them then changed it back to the 5-3-2 after that and we played the normal dull football we were used to for the rest of the season.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Mourinho just cannot help himself. And I just love seeing his face looking grimmer and grimmer on TV with each passing week. Zingaro.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He was pretty clueless and stubborn with us. Just because he has changed it at Chelsea doesn't mean he didn't make mistakes at Juve.

He changed to 4-3-3 against RM and we played our best football of the season against them then changed it back to the 5-3-2 after that and we played the normal dull football we were used to for the rest of the season.
He changed it because he found a formation better suited for his players. Which wasent the case at juventus.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Del Bosque could be getting the Julius Caesar in senate treatment by the whole spanish NT team, and he would still react the same deadpan mime like expression, barely uttering with no emotion "y tu Busquets??"

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

No one said he didnt make mistakes dont strawman the point. There is a huge difference between saying he did great but made some mistakes, and saying he is stubborn and tactically clueless.

He Played 4-3-3 against Madrid with marchisio as winger. A formation that we cant have as our main one even today with our huge squad, not when we had fucking giovinco and pepe.

Switched to 4-3-3 midgame against Galatasaray. Used 4-3-3 countless times in his first season. Developed the 3-5-2 for Juve because it best fit the squad he had and to this day we are still using it.

He didn't change at Chelsea, he is doing the same thing he was doing at Juve. He tinkers with a bunch of formations until he finds the formula that fits the squad the best. The one he seems to finally rest on is usually a weird invention of his. Thats tactical brilliance especially if he does it twice. That is not to mention how much he improved Italy. Tactically Clueless coach :lol:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Just how big is that rock you spend the past 24 months under
Forget what conte achieved, he uses 352 so is tactically clueless
Well, I don't pay much attention to tuz lately, mainly because of the bitching and crying about our bad performance, while we at the top of the league and CL group.
Anyway, I saw people say Conte is stubborn tactically. Which he is a little I think, he is not that good at changing things on fly imo, but it's no mortal sin. But saying that arguably one of the top 5 coaches in the world is tactically clueless is just full retard.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well, I don't pay much attention to tuz lately, mainly because of the bitching and crying about our bad performance, while we at the top of the league and CL group.
Anyway, I saw people say Conte is stubborn tactically. Which he is a little I think, he is not that good at changing things on fly imo, but it's no mortal sin. But saying that arguably one of the top 5 coaches in the world is tactically clueless is just full retard.
:tup:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
No one said he didnt make mistakes dont strawman the point. There is a huge difference between saying he did great but made some mistakes, and saying he is stubborn and tactically clueless.

He Played 4-3-3 against Madrid with marchisio as winger. A formation that we cant have as our main one even today with our huge squad, not when we had $#@!ing giovinco and pepe.

Switched to 4-3-3 midgame against Galatasaray. Used 4-3-3 countless times in his first season. Developed the 3-5-2 for Juve because it best fit the squad he had and to this day we are still using it.

He didn't change at Chelsea, he is doing the same thing he was doing at Juve. He tinkers with a bunch of formations until he finds the formula that fits the squad the best. The one he seems to finally rest on is usually a weird invention of his. Thats tactical brilliance especially if he does it twice. That is not to mention how much he improved Italy. Tactically Clueless coach :lol:
We played our best football, in the 4-3-3 we used the first half of Contesfirst season though. In fact along with Allegri's 4-3-1-2 in he's first season it was our best and definetly most entertaining football since the late 90ties early zeroes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)