Antonio Conte (175 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
:agree:

Long may this silence continue. If there's anytime Conte needs to win is now because the very own fans who chanted his name, loved him to bits, thanked him are now the same fans who can't stop moaning like a woman. Even my wife does a better job. Trust.

I'm probably gonna get slaughtered but just wanna say I love you guys. Honestly.
For some reason they associate appreciating Conte with dissing Allegri as if its a package, even though one can consistently believe that both coaches are great and love both. You see the same wrong association when you try to give credit to Conte or Allegri for where Juve is at. Some take that as implying that Beppe is shit or contributed nothing.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
to compare conte to legends like trap and lippi :lol:

did you watch the game? if so, tell me it wasn't poor.
It was boring yes but also effective and tactically perfect. The one player he refused to sub (yes despite not doing anything before that) scored the goal and it was assisted by the sub he did bring on. You cant really say he got it wrong.

2 wins on the trot against Belgium and Sweden (tough teams) without really being threatened is very good especially considering the horrific squad that he has.

You don't give any credit to even Simeone after two CL finals and eliminating the best teams consistently using less than half their resources, so I am not surprised you don't give any credit to Conte. I'd be surprised if you give him credit even if he won the damn euros.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I didn't compare. It's clear you're a genius at interpreting all kinds of stuff :lol:
what? you came up with Lippi and Trap for what reason exactly? yep. i'm bad at interpreting :rofl: the irony :touched:

there is no discussing with you and Hist anyways since you two are his major suck-ups on tuz.

T.K.O. and goodbye.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
what? you came up with Lippi and Trap for what reason exactly? yep. i'm bad at interpreting :rofl: the irony :touched:

there is no discussing with you and Hist anyways since you two are his major suck-ups on tuz.
I said with your brilliant logic, the work of great coaches would be destroyed. So, we clearly talk about how stupid your logic is, not comparing.

Cheeez... The stupidity of some here :sergio:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
For some reason they associate appreciating Conte with dissing Allegri as if its a package, even though one can consistently believe that both coaches are great and love both. You see the same wrong association when you try to give credit to Conte or Allegri for where Juve is at. Some take that as implying that Beppe is $#@! or contributed nothing.
I must have missed something. I can only assume Conte said something really insulting to hurt these guys. Because they're hurt. They hate him almost at same level as pep and that speaks volumes. I Can't always keep on top of news so if someone can share and shed their sorrows I'm all ears.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I said with your brilliant logic, the work of great coaches would be destroyed. So, we clearly talk about how stupid your logic is, not comparing.

Cheeez... The stupidity of some here :sergio:
exactly.

but sadly you can do nothing about it. but it's ok. we accept you the way you are. :dule:
it's not your fault after all.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Conte the mastermind, told Eder to score a lucky late goal - just minutes before the final whistle (and after playing like shit for 80 Minutes.) so Sweden would have no time to come back.

brilliant :delpiero:@Hist.
You could clearly see that Conte planned on someone slipping from Sweden leading into a goal

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I must have missed something. I can only assume Conte said something really insulting to hurt these guys. Because they're hurt. They hate him almost at same level as pep and that speaks volumes. I Can't always keep on top of news so if someone can share and shed their sorrows I'm all ears.
What do you expect the reaction to Pogba leaving will be?

- - - Updated - - -

You could clearly see that Conte planned on someone slipping from Sweden leading into a goal
It doesnt have to be that specific.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)