Antonio Conte (174 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It was boring yes but also effective and tactically perfect. The one player he refused to sub (yes despite not doing anything before that) scored the goal and it was assisted by the sub he did bring on. You cant really say he got it wrong.

2 wins on the trot against Belgium and Sweden (tough teams) without really being threatened is very good especially considering the horrific squad that he has.

You don't give any credit to even Simeone after two CL finals and eliminating the best teams consistently using less than half their resources, so I am not surprised you don't give any credit to Conte. I'd be surprised if you give him credit even if he won the damn euros.
Tactically perfect? Oh lawd :lol:

Inability to string few pases together, the team looking uninspiring for majority of the game and then getting saved by a lucky goal in the very end isnt something that anyone should called perfect. Unlike the game vs Belgium, where the team was looking like perfectly set up unit, solid at the back but at the same time well capable of getting to a final third and creating an opportunity.

- - - Updated - - -

And why are you even discussing a game that you didnt watch? Nasty habbit of yours.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
What do you expect the reaction to Pogba leaving will be?

- - - Updated - - -

It doesnt have to be that specific.
Well I would have thought it depends on circumstances I.e the way he left. But at the end of the day what people don't realize is that for us his just a footballer, for them, it's an occupation.

Vidal should have said nicer things. That's why I can understand the dislike and yeah possibly the hate. For me Conte always stood 3-4 levels up in status above Vidal. Why? Because his a legend, he bled for this shirt with respect and then he came back to bring us back to the top. The circumstances were not the best in the way he left but as I said his status was higher, so it dropped but only a few levels at most.

I'm forever grateful. Equally of course I'm really grateful to Allegri and love the guy, I really dread the day he leaves. May not be in a while, but regardless I felt the same with Lippi. Infact I dread when top management leave more than players.

As for pogba, providing he never says anything massively insulting and keeps decent contact with the club, especially after he retires then I don't see why anyone would hate on him. It's childish in my opinion. To be fair I'm the same. I'll hate or dislike.. but it never lasts long you gotta move on. There will always be others I hate more, for example mourinho, Utd. EPL, etc.

Conte may have very well gone to a league and an ugly club, but I respect that. It's his career and providing he never gets the better of Juve if they ever meet then I'm all happy and wish them best of luck.

It's how our current players and management think. Classy, we've always been classy, something I inspire but fall short in but I totally understand the emotions and it's good to let it out, afterall were all brothers. But after a bit of time, let's move on. Afterall it's part of football, part of life.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It was boring yes but also effective and tactically perfect. The one player he refused to sub (yes despite not doing anything before that) scored the goal and it was assisted by the sub he did bring on. You cant really say he got it wrong.

2 wins on the trot against Belgium and Sweden (tough teams) without really being threatened is very good especially considering the horrific squad that he has.

You don't give any credit to even Simeone after two CL finals and eliminating the best teams consistently using less than half their resources, so I am not surprised you don't give any credit to Conte. I'd be surprised if you give him credit even if he won the damn euros.
yeah right. Simeone is "using" the team his management is putting him together for all that money, which is great btw.

Oblak
Juanfran Gimenez Godin Luis
Koke Gabi Saul Carrasco
Griezmann Torres

Savic, Tiago, Fernandez, Partley, Oliver Torres, Correa, Vietto

this is a mix of experienced players that play there for years, some of the best players in the world on their position, very good sub players and some of the most talented young players around. going by names only this is one of the best teams in the world, and ofcourse it takes good coaching to take any team far in a competition, but this is certainly no miracle as you try to present it.

the 2014 team was also great

Courtois
Juanfran Miranda Godin Luis
Turan Gabi R.Garcia Koke
Costa Villa

Gimenez, Alderweireld, Insua, Mario Suarez, Tiago, Diego, C. Rodriguez, Oliver Torres, Adrian

and before that he got Falcao... kudos to Atletico management for putting up such teams together

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The people who hate on Conte are quite bitter. Even if you don't like Conte you have to respect what he done here because if it was not for Conte we would not be where we are today.

He instilled that winning mentality on the new generation of juve players.

Allegri certainly wouldn't have instilled that mentality on the players.

Conte was exactly what we needed at that time and I am grateful for his time here.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The people who hate on Conte are quite bitter. Even if you don't like Conte you have to respect what he done here because if it was not for Conte we would not be where we are today.

He instilled that winning mentality on the new generation of juve players.

Allegri certainly wouldn't have instilled that mentality on the players.

Conte was exactly what we needed at that time and I am grateful for his time here.
I can do that and still hate on his pathetic ass

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It's very telling that most of those who hate on Conte and/or have that small team mentality in holding grudges against former successful figures who served the club greatly, joined the forums post-2014.

Glory hunters who are originally Inter or Milan fans? Very likely.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's very telling that most of those who hate on Conte and/or have that small team mentality in holding grudges against former successful figures who served the club greatly, joined the forums post-2014.

Glory hunters who are originally Inter or Milan fans? Very likely.
Says the guy who had to delete his posts against Allegri just because he was arguably more successful than Conte with us and didn't want to look like an idiot on an internet forum.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Says the guy who had to delete his posts against Allegri just because he was arguably more successful than Conte with us and didn't want to look like an idiot on an internet forum.
All my deleted posts were post October 2014 before he won Juve anything, at that time the entire forums attacked Allegri. The argument you're using is invalid I'm afraid. Try again.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
All my deleted posts were post October 2014 before he won Juve anything, at that time the entire forums attacked Allegri. The argument you're using is invalid I'm afraid. Try again.
What argument? There's no argument here. It's a fact that you felt the need to delete your posts to save face. Kinda sad.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
What argument? There's no argument here. It's a fact that you felt the need to delete your posts to save face. Kinda sad.
And what does that have to do with me calling Conte haters glory hunters or Inter fans? Nada. You, just like the other mentally challenged members in these forums, are very weak in arguing a point.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
And what does that have to do with me calling Conte haters glory hunters or Inter fans? Nada. You, just like the other mentally challenged members in these forums, are very weak in arguing a point.
Why am I a glory hunter for not liking Conte? :confused:

The fucking nerve in you. I'm very weak at arguing a point. :lol:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Why am I a glory hunter for not liking Conte? :confused:

The $#@!ing nerve in you. I'm very weak at arguing a point. :lol:
Yes, you are. See you haven't challenged anything I've said. You only pointed out that I deleted posts in another thread that has nothing to do with the point I'm raising. Loading your posts with emoji won't help either.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yes, you are. See you haven't challenged anything I've said. You only pointed out that I deleted posts in another thread that has nothing to do with the point I'm raising. Loading your posts with emoji won't help either.
Answer the question.

Why am I a glory hunter for not liking Conte?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 161)