Antonio Conte (73 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Europ...-ora-vederci-tv-instagram-1301273630109.shtml

Google translate:

The picture of the board with the group Blues to Euro 2016 on Instagram and a comment by Mario Balotelli he is told, "I can not wait", causing a sharp reply of coach Antonio Conte, present at the drawing of the Europeans.

cold shower - "He can not wait for what? - asks Earl to journalists who report the joke in English (" I can not wait ') - of Europeans see on television or play them? It's up to him, as to all the others, prove. But he has to prove so, so, so ... I do not have open minds. I will look carefully, there is always space - added Count - But I know who brought us this far, the players know them . Anyone who wants to come will prove very, very. "

Conte :touched:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Looks like we got the good Porto fullback.

:beppe: foresaw this all along. Inshallah, he will find us a RB version when Licht starts to slow down.
I said Sandro was the one to get, as i watched porto's CL games last season .

But the usual spanish cocksuckers were like "uuuh brah, Danilo so much better, you didnt watch these games, you cant know, fapfap barcelonamessineymarfapfap".

Sandro is better then Danilo. Period. Suck my dick faggots.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I said Sandro was the one to get, as i watched porto's CL games last season .

But the usual spanish $#@!suckers were like "uuuh brah, Danilo so much better, you didnt watch these games, you cant know, fapfap barcelonamessineymarfapfap".

Sandro is better then Danilo. Period. Suck my $#@! $#@!s.
You also said Higuain was the most clinical player in football.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Crapandowski has to be the most ridiculous nickname ever thought of.

Why did Zach think he was shit? I can't remember.
Just because. Thanks to you i went to see Lewandowski's thread, so much gold there :lol: Too bad it's closed and can't quote.

swag said:
Yay, the Polish Matri, yay!

Yay, a Polish-born striker who wasn't good enough to play for the German NT, yay.
@swag

First usage of Crapandowski i think:
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/357...mund-Striker?p=3945488&viewfull=1#post3945488
Zach said:
crapandowski is overrated and doesnt suit our system

he'll be not quite close to how he is at dortmund

and he's not even that good there

NOT worth 20/25 mil
Zach said:
goddamn when will people learn

llorente is a player with the characteristics that extremely suit us, that benefit from what makes us so strong : the wings and forward runs from vidal and marchisio.
just ask red for an explenation, he can describe pretty good why Llorente would be awesome

crapandowski ? oh, lets compare stats from the best team in the bundesliga, where he gets carried by an awesome team

to Llorente, who plays for an average team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)