Antonio Conte (158 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
@Bianconero_Aus @Hustini

What would you guys say is the most important heritage from Contes time in this team? I find it intriguing to discuss what coaches keep from their predecessors while trying to tweak it into their own philosophy.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Thanks to Conte we had the initial success. He won us 3 straight scuddetti. He did his job by bringing us back on top in Serie A. His only fault was that he underestimated the potential in the team. I will only have love and respect for him. :delpiero:

That said, I'm so happy with Allegri right now. :heart:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I woke up with no voice today and I sound like Conte. Today is gonna be a bad day. I hope the 10 euro in my pocket can keep me alive for the day. Forza McDonald's.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
@Bianconero_Aus @Hustini

What would you guys say is the most important heritage from Contes time in this team? I find it intriguing to discuss what coaches keep from their predecessors while trying to tweak it into their own philosophy.
The motivation to keep going, after 3 straight titles the team still is hungry for more, that is something Conte brought into the team.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
The motivation to keep going, after 3 straight titles the team still is hungry for more, that is something Conte brought into the team.
I thought conte left because he didn't see the motivation and couldn't motivate the team? Well at least it was one of his many excuses.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
@Bianconero_Aus @Hustini

The 3-5-2 lock down option, restoral of winning mentality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)