Antonio Conte (83 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
This. I don't recall seeing anything in the media there were guarantees nor do I recall Conte saying the club promised him anything.
He might not have said it directly to conte, but its clear he was promised dzeko, than aguero and finally sanchez. No wonder he left, all he got was padoin and giovinco.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Touche :D

- - - Updated - - -

I find it funny how people can speak with certainty that Conte made requests and Marotta somehow failed to assemble a team that could win 3 league titles in a row. :seven:

I also remember "this place" blasting the 352 in Europe and that it won't work except in Italy but of course, that wasn't Conte's fault was it?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ahmed usually resorts to insults once he has no argument.

Conte did try to leave earlier, and the board convinced him to stay. The warning signs were there; the board should have prepared for every eventuality. At least he had the common decency to quit right after his holidays, and not a few days before the season commenced.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
conte did leave like a pussy imo

board cudnt hav expected him to pussy out...even so how cud the board b seeking a replacement wen as fa as they kno conte was still coach...media wudve been over tgat and sure enuff conte wudve left due to the disrespect. do u even critically analyse things zoso? badass vidal is a pre pubescent benjamin button faggot u cud expect that kind of thinking from that lowlevel human

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
conte did leave like a pussy imo

board cudnt hav expected him to pussy out...even so how cud the board b seeking a replacement wen as fa as they kno conte was still coach...media wudve been over tgat and sure enuff conte wudve left due to the disrespect. do u even critically analyse things zoso? badass vidal is a pre pubescent benjamin button faggot u cud expect that kind of thinking from that lowlevel human

:lol: :lol:

And yeah Conte's annoying mistake was announcing he was staying only to fuck off a month later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 80)